1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can we get Lotto 2002 started early this year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Scarface, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Hey Clutch can we get the lottery generator up on the front page some time soon? I know it will help ease the pain for some of us.....

Getting the first pick will be easier this year.

2. Jared Novak

Jared Novak Contributing Member

Try the following:

http://clutchcity.net/lottery_generate.cfm[/URL]

It uses the current records of teams that are in the lottery. I tried it last week, and hit the second pick three times, and the third pick twice. I reall y hope the lottery goes the Rockets way, they are due for it.

3. SA Rocket

SA Rocket Contributing Member

Hey Jared,did Clutch tie that in to NBA Central or what? I tried it 5 times and the Rocks were always 7 or 8 but somehow the KNICKS WERE CONSISTENTLY IN THE TOP 3 !!!!!!! Is Stern starting already?

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

7 times I ran it, the first 6 the Rocks had the 7th pick, the lucky 7th time, we got the NUMBER 1 pick...bring the Ming !!

DD

5. Jared Novak

Jared Novak Contributing Member

SA Rocket, its funny you say that cause I tried it a couple of times after posting last night and the Knicks kept getting one of the top three picks. I guess Clutch wants to keep it realistic.

6. Sane

Sane Member

I got the number one pick for us on my second try. Pretty good.

If we get the number one though, we'd benefit more from packaging it with either Glen Rice or Mo Taylor. One of those contracts has to go.

Do you honestly think Seattle or the Clipps could say no to Ming?

Rice + #1 for Rashard + their pick
    Rice + #1 for odom + their pick

Then trade Mo T for Bo Outlaw.

7. mfclark

mfclark Member

That's weird....not once did the Knicks move up for me, and I tried it about 50 times. Usually it was one/more of the top 5 teams that would move up, with the Rockets occasionally moving up too.