1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Steph carry his own team thread.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jiggyfly, Dec 22, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

ben taytor is not my boy. I think he panders to curry and lebron fans for more subscriptions and revenue. He is very biased like many when it comes to harden. Harden broke taylor's per 36 scoring metric in 2019 a record which he claimed stood since 1987. That same year he had harden as his 8th best player in the nba. Behind the likes of davis, and lebron despite both those guys not even making the playoffs that year. Harden also led both the playoffs and regular season in qualified scoring average. First player to do that since kobe in 2006. Taylor used a lame excuse by saying the rockets schemed to hide harden on defense as a reason for placing him 8th in 2019, but on the very same list he votes curry 1st over giannis lol. The same curry who missed a chunk of the season that year and was horrible in the rockets series and got destroyed in the finals without kd

2. HardenVolumeOne

sure

3. HardenVolumeOne

what did asian sensation provide, a reddit link in which ben taylor placed curry top 20 all-time. LOL he is only saying that because praising lebron and curry generates money for his garbage website. If he were to place harden above curry like he should have these past 3 years, he would lose money. Positive harden news equals no money. Hell in 2020 every advanced stat had harden as a top 3 player and ben taylor placed him 5th. Simply because in his words," it felt right".

4. Asian Sensation

Pretty sure he was your boy up until 5 mins ago when I found out and showed you that he has Curry as a top 20 player of all time.

Htown's Finest likes this.
  5. Asian Sensation

Because Harden is the wrong shade of color right?

Htown's Finest likes this.
  6. HardenVolumeOne

username:thekdog34, you are drilling harden hard in this thread. Your posting patterns are too easy to pick up

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1886844

then in a kobe vs curry thread... you are praising curry

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1655975

lol.. you got the hots for curry dont you

bits and pieces of your harden slander on realgm

Well Milwaukee pretty much shut him down by overplaying him to one side and forcing him left. Utah tried that for two games without the right personnel, except playing behind him for some reason. Harden did well until they played him normally, then he shot poorly again.

We can just look at his 3pt shooting from 16-18. Basically around 30%. Last year he got to 35% which still really isn't good.

He's an elite drive ans dish guy. And an elite finisher at the rim. I think it's a shame hes gotten lazy and focused on 3pt shooting which hes just not that good at depite the fact he can go 8-16 against poor defenses

:"Except Curry also puts up massive impact while Harden doesn't.

Like Jordan, he's the only guy to make a 55 win team into a 70 win team."

"I have worried for awhile that he has a drinking or codeine problem. Sometimes he looks unreasonably sluggish for his age and athletic ability, especially compared to his early years"

"Oh I'm just speculating. But other guys who have used codeine have gained weight and been sluggish. Like jamarcus Russell.

And I don't see why alcohol use or concussions would make somebody slow in that way.

Also he's hung out with rappers who are well known to like purple drank, like Future.

But it's just a guess."

7. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Dude you are confusing the fck out of me right now. Why are you quoting guy you don't believe in then? You said based off Taylor, Curry declines in the playoffs and I showed you were he does not. That's why I said what I said to you initially. Do your own research and stop quoting idiots from the internet that have an agenda. I knew he had an agenda before you even said this ^ above. It's very easy to understand how this $hit works. Most of this guys with all this advanced analytics bullshit won't even tell you how they came up with their number or their mathematical formula for the stat. I've been around basketball a long time bro...

8. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Right, now he is trying to disown him when his entire premise was based off Ben Taylor lol, dude is confusing the fck out of me bro lol

Asian Sensation likes this.
  9. HardenVolumeOne

i dont believe in everything ben taylor says when it comes to his rankings. Because they are biased and he makes sure to keep his subscribers happy. Harden being placed above lebron and curry 2019( which he should have been) would not have been good for his website.

10. HardenVolumeOne

all im using from ben taylor is his advanced stats. not his player rankings.. ok

11. Asian Sensation

Purple drink? Codeine? Rapper future? Drinking problems? Yikes. I don’t like Harden’s play and shortcomings but never in my 22 years I’ve been here have I mentioned any of those things when it comes to Harden or any play for that matter.

Quit trying to slander me with your bullshit and work on your detective skills.

12. HardenVolumeOne

thats you, you are the only supposed rockets fan that lives in forums and is a huge fan of steph curry lol. also you say pretty much the same stuff their that you say here. Its quite comical how you thought you wouldnt be figured out. The only difference you know is that realgm openly allows harden slander, so you know you can get away with more there then here where you know for sure clutch will ban you

13. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

So why are we talking about Ben Taylor again if we all think he is biased/bullshit again? Funny how I knew exactly where you were going and where he was going before you ever said anything right? I've had A LOT of these conversations in the past, this is just a rerun...

14. HardenVolumeOne

asian sensation knows why i brought up ben taylor. Stop trying to fight his battles, he is a 99er he can handle it

15. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I've been around here since 2003 bro, lol I got banned for doing the worst thing imaginable on this site that is an absolute no no lol.

16. Asian Sensation

Show me where I mentioned any or even one of those things on here.

17. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Lol nah, Clutch won't ban you for saying Harden sucks on here. He'll let you voice your opinion. Not everyone is a Harden stan on this site. But he will ban you for other things lol.

18. Asian Sensation

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Care to disclose it?

20. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

So, you've just proven my point. He's had 9 possible bad games out of his 85 games in the playoffs for us. Most other superstars would take that in a heartbeat.

The fact is, he mostly performs in his playoffs... at a high standard, too He's had to play against one of the best teams of all time on multiple occasions. His rosters haven't been that good. He's never really had an all-star next to him; the only 3 you can possibly say are CP3, Howard and Westbrook. CP3 was injury-prone before he joined us and he was injury-prone with us. Howard never performed for us. Westbrook played terribly for half his time with us. He's actually the reason why we lost to the Lakers in the summer.

So, the whole narrative he doesn't perform in the playoffs simply isn't true.... and you just proved it. Thanks.