1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Someone tell me whos signature is whos?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by astros123, Nov 4, 2017.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

no im far from being self centered. everyone will back the players so its pointless

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Next time try offering them VIP access, alcohol and free sex. I bet you walk away with every signature that you wanted.

:D

3. astros123

astros123 Member

like i said the entire ballteam was fkin awesome. they were cool as **** and the entire club sung them we are champions. it was an amazing time and they were very cool with the rest of the people there. they were high fiving and pumped with the crowd. only person who was completely different was dallas. afterwards they went to spire for a afterparty where he hung out with james harden

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Didnt mean to throw names like that. That part is my mistake. I suppose I should say my bad for that one.

I wasnt there so I cant really judge the interaction that you mention.

I just do believe that grown men should be prepared to accept no in those types of situations. If you were a little kid asking for his autograph at the mall, I would view it differently.

Hank McDowell likes this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Perhaps Keuchel could tell you were the kind of person who would use such a derogatory term like f****t.

Htown Stros likes this.
  7. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

First..why does it matter what the rest of the guys did? Has nothing to do with what Dallas needs to do. And second, it sounds like he didn't do anything to deserve your name-calling. He just didn't want to sign. Not a big deal.

That said...you should also realize that everyone might have a bad day, or have something else on their mind. If you've never had a day where you've treated people a little less than how you might otherwise because you were tired, hungry, stressed, otherwise drained, had your mind elsewhere, etc...then I'd say you're the only one.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  8. codell

codell Contributing Member

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Sad seeing grown men so angry because another grown man wouldn't sign his shirt. Just like the dumbasses angry at Verlander for not being at the parade.

I've never really been an autograph chaser and I certainly wouldn't be someone to throw such a hissy fit if a player chose not to sign my clothing. What a weird thing to get so angry about assuming you're above the age of 12.

mikol13 likes this.
  10. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

It’s not about backing the players, it was your approach. Name calling? Come on man, my guess is you’re better than that. Then to say you’re no peasant? You’re seemingly putting yourself above others and that’s not cool either. Sorry you had a tough time with DK, but put yourself in his shoes. You had a good time with everyone else which is cool. You could have told us that DK didn’t want to sign without all that garbage.

Oh and DK speaking up at the non-waiver trade deadline probably made a positive impact in the sense that it lit a fire to get a JV deal done. Guess what? It worked and the Astros won.

11. astros123

astros123 Member

totally understand your comment. i sincerely apologize if i came out negative or bad.

i totallly agree, without DK speaking up at the deadline we prolly not get verlander hence we dont get the ring. DK can talk all the **** he wants to jme. i was being a stuck up adult.

Go astros! hope we bring it home next year. im going to spring training to get the rest of the signatures sober haha

DudeWah, Swack, King1 and 2 others like this.
  12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

We all know Keuchel was just preoccupied with trying to get he and Mike Fiers some p***y bro.