1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Green become Edwards?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, May 4, 2024.

?

Will Jalen Green become as good as Anthony Edwards?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Cam has a 90% chance higher of becoming Edwards

2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I think Jalen Green can and likely will have at least 1 season during his career statistically similar to the one Edwards just had in year 4.
    I would wager Edwards reaches a higher ceiling than Jalen does, but I wouldn’t say I’m 100% certain of it.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Cam is more prime Carmelo than Edwards.....nothing wrong with that because the Denver Carmelo was much better than the Houston Carmelo.

Has the tools to become better than Carmelo.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He can identify as Anthony Edwards all he wants.

I support trans rights

Jontro likes this.
  6. Ancient Moabite

Given your lack of actual playing its normal for you bball nerds to throw out metrics as the end if all be ....until it doesn't fit your incredible (non) evaluation skills

Now post those Sanchez/Webster/Telfair etc numbers ..... We only need their third yr numbers, get'er done booby, the metrics world is depending on you to be on point with this

Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hand

Plus you didn't take me up on my bball challenges for a bundle

Your bball evaluation matches your on court game, sucks to be you.... But keep practicing, by yr 15 you will be on Scott Brooks level no doubt

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Are you actually dumb enough to think that professional experience playing a sport is relevant to being able to evaluate players in that sport, or are you just pretending to be that dumb?

Serious question.

The fact that I stuck to baseball and just played other sports casually has really nothing to do with the objective basis for being good at a sport at a professional level.....how many top GM's have no sports backgrounds whatsoever?

I get that it's your shtick to say the dumbest **** seen on this forum, so maybe that's all this is. Here's hoping that's the case.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

green is farther along in year three than ant in his third.

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I had to double read the username cause it sounded like it came from @fchowd0311

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Lol. Please show me having a take like that.

Why am I on your mind?

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Fchowd would say he is further along in his secks change.

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Bro cool it with the snooty fat shaming and "cultured" iq BS. What is Edwards "supposed" to look like progressively?

Corrosion likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wut

14. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Can Green become Edwards? I don’t know, but I certainly hope so.

Can a thread on Clutchfans remain civil and fun the whole way through? Definitely not.

I feel at some point it’s just better to agree to respectfully disagree…

15. Ancient Moabite

No, you can follow the game or be involved in coaching and never have played and still have opinion/evaluation...... But having actual experience at something and speaking on those situations is diff from those who haven't when really getting to the meat n bones

You remind me of someone who would binge watch p*rn for 10-20 yrs and never have ever actually been in relations with a woman, but based on your p*rn metrics of yrs of watching it, you go and tell the playboy Casanova on how to put it down in the bed because of your data

Yet you never have ever kissed a woman on the cheek.... But you still can have an opinion or make a career out of giving advice to men (only village idiots would take you serious) .... Like the GMs etc who never played, but they been around that environment for many yrs

You haven't and that's why you won't post you those HS to NBA players metrics from yr 3 vs. Green

I Am actually silly enough to engage in convo with a non-player who thinks metrics is the end of all be

If you are dumb enough to think a player who went from HS to NBA (postponed at that) is a finished product by end of yr three, then you are something special in your non-playing GM evaluation, especially for Green

The Fluke shall rise

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Good, I'm glad you aren't actually that dumb, you just pretend to be to justify your dogshit baseless opinions that fall apart in the face of objective reality.

Now go touch some grass kiddo, your projection told me quite a bit about you that is unfortunate.

17. Ancient Moabite

Glad to know we get that you are the binge p*rn watcher trying to give advice to the premier ladies man

Now back to your man cave you go and compile some more p*rn data/metrics

Baseless opinions (he sucks/he a scrub/he may be Brewer one day)

One track minded dulocracy members on here are the funniest, sincerely

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol there's nothing more hilarious and predictable than confession by projection.

19. dmoneybangbang

Mental toughness aside.... ANT just has more physical attributes that makes him elite.

invocux likes this.
  20. Ancient Moabite

Being a modern day Wilt ain't easy, glad you picked up on my confession, the ladies love some AM

The truth is simple and neutral, regardless of how hilarious or predictable the outcome

1+1 is 2 universally

Until booby gets his vintage metrics involved...... Unless we are talking about players who made that HS leap straight to NBA

Then you throw stones and hide your hands......

bring'em out bring'em out, its hard to yell with the metrics stuffed in your mouth