1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Calvin on James.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Rockets4Life13

Unfortunately, character is just as important as talent for a player to win.

James harden talent and chris paul character is what i want my best player to be.

2. psaman17

psaman17 Member

There is something ironic about you of all people calling others Harden simps. Weren't you the guy defending Harden when he was partying prior to the start of the season and dismissed his absence from training camp as no big deal?

HP3 likes this.
  3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Twhack 2.0. When do we play Toronto?

T for 3 and J.R. like this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yeah we really need a 3rd backup C for when one of Wood/Cousins are out or in foul trouble. Waive Bruno, if he isn't getting minutes on nights like tonight he's worthless.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I wasn't willing to jump on him prematurely. Since that time, he proved who he is as a person, and I'm just not having it anymore.

hakeem94 and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

Its more likely than saying he quit with the games he's had already this season. The man had 12 assists and played defense like he was trying. If yall wanna say he quit fine, but Im willing to give it till next game to give the benefit of the doubt.

ROCK3TM4N and BamBam like this.
  7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

It’s not only the bigs but, The wing players are all 6’4. In 2018, they were 6’8. It makes a huge difference with 50/50 balls, rebounding and finishing in the paint. They’re playing a lot of small ball minutes and they’re not winning anything that way. It’s lazy as hell to just blame Harden. This team has size issues.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

What has CP3 won? And didn’t he punch multiple guys in the junk? Yeah that’s character!

Mr Chuck Norris and fattz like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

so simple yet harden doesnt understand

Denovo, Htown's Finest and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

He is quitting. These last two games he just look so passive and barely engage. Hurt? He has played hurt before and played well too. If he is going to do this I prefer his “hurt” status and just bench him. We got our last win without Harden.

Denovo, CHAMPBOY and hakeem94 like this.
  11. Rockets4Life13

reading comprehension isn't your thing is it?

clutchdabear likes this.
  12. hakeemthagreat

Not the first time he quit. I've stated this MULTIPLE times but his fanboys here said I was trollin. Again, I was right

Me>>>>>>

ashleyem and Htown's Finest like this.
  13. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The team is too small to win big.

14. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Basketball isn’t yours is it?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nonsense. The team being small isn't why James Harden is being completely passive and trying to ride the coattails of his teammates....and that's the team's #1 problem. They thought they had a superstar player yet James Harden wants to be merely a mediocre role player all of a sudden.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Rockets4Life13

You're not worth my time.

17. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

For the 10th time, no Harden trade until all trade exceptions expire in Feb making all players available except Roco!

Toronto could be an option once Baynes and others become available along with Siakim.

jayydela likes this.
  18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

James Harden is playing like a loser though. Pretty stats for him.

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

HP3 likes this.
  20. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Folks b****ed when he isolated, he’s gotten off the ball and folks are b****ing. I’m sure the guy complained about small ball after getting pounded inside by the Lakers last year. And then they come back with a rookie coach, running less iso , & with a bunch of 6’4 guards on the wing. Harden looks like a guy trying not to rock the boat now after initially showing his ass.They are still playing Tucker at center. Wood and Cousins are nice but brittle. Until this team gets 6’7 - 6’8 guys on the wing that can defend, rebound, make shots and win 50/50 balls, They’re not going anywhere. This is the NBA

Plowman likes this.