1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Calvin Murphy - West absolutely had Sex with Lebrons Mom

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SunsRocketsfan, May 25, 2010.

1. SunsRocketsfan

nasty.... not sure what west was thinking after seeing lebron's moms pics...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/20/calvin-murphy-lebron-jame_n_583135.html

Calvin Murphy: LeBron James' Mother 'Absolutely' Had Sex With Delonte West
    First Posted: 05-20-10 09:32 AM | Updated: 05-20-10 09:35 AM

Read More: Calvin Murphy, Calvin Murphy LeBron James, Delonte West, Gloria James, LeBron James, LeBron James Delonte West, LeBron James Mom, LeBron James Mother, LeBron James Mother Delonte West, Nba, Sports Sex, Sports News

Late last week rumors began to spread that LeBron James' mom (PICTURES), Gloria James, had sex with her son's teammate Delonte West. The bizarre story claimed to explain the Cleveland Cavaliers' poor play and unexpected collapse in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. While an attorney for King James has formally denied the "idiotic and 'off the wall'" speculation (which appears to have absolutely no legitimate foundation), one former player is speaking out to the contrary.

Basketball Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy took to the airwaves Wednesday night and became the most high-profile person to date to back the rumors. "It ain't no rumor," he told a Houston ESPN Radio station, calling the claims "absolutely true" and "absolutely horrifying." He went on:

"Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it's absolutely true. My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me."
    Murphy, who was once accused of sexually abusing five of his 14 daughters (who were fathered with nine different women, only one of whom he married), says James "may take time off." He also claims "there was another party... that West wasn't the only" man involved in the alleged affair.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

already posted like last week

and locked

3. SunsRocketsfan

my bad.. i just saw it on googles news sections so thought it was recent news.. ok please lock or delete

4. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

Shakes head

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

[​IMG]

6. amaru

amaru Member

IB4TL!!!!

:grin: :cool: :grin:

7. clos4life

clos4life Member

Me too!

8. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Contributing Member

We're trading stevie for tmac!!!!!

9. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Why wouldn't people just put this in the thread about Delonte banging Ms. James? There wasn't a need for a new thread the first time someone did it.