1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Calling out Eddiewinslow] Let's settle this on the court

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Dec 11, 2013.

1. dragician

dragician Member

finally these two fought like real men..... picture or did not happen...

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Did you know eddie's mom is a neurologist?

3. vvade

vvade Member

Believe it or not it only took 20-25 minutes. It was a nice little trip down memory lane.

[​IMG]

Too bad this thread is ending the way it is. I was hoping we could persuade the OP to do this even though I gave it a .3% chance of actually happening. Too bad he's a huge troll. I hope nobody believes anything he says.

1 person likes this.
  4. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

5. ashiin

ashiin Member

I wasn't expecting the troll to bait literally everybody, fantastic effort 10/10.

[​IMG]

6. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Ummm you can't argue with stupid people (no matter how many ATM's they own.) They will take you down to their level and beat you with experience. I'm not a damn troll. I would take face this dude on the court any day. Not sure why you slightly hating towards me vvade. Anyway I'm not bipolar I'm just done with him man. Ignore list is next. Not worth my breath, time, and effort. That's why I wish him the best. Hopefully he can see the light, and get some sense. DAMN what did you guys want me to do??? Shoot him? Chill out.

7. roxxfan

Although I shouldn't have to clarify this, screw it. I am NOT a backup cashier. I am NOT a cashier. I do NOT work in typical departments. I am above them, earn more, and work significantly more hours. I say this in the most humble way possible. I am not boasting (nothing really to boast about.) The ONLY reason I am saying this is because some people still don't seem to understand the true picture.

8. roxxfan

Damn you. My computer screen was almost soaked. (With Cherry coke and not bodily fluid). Not. Bodily. Fluid.

9. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

Sounds like someone just needs to accept the fact they were born with a vagina.

10. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

roxxfan, the fact you made this whole thread dedicated to me lets me know my trolling has gotten to you and therefore I have won

ever hear the saying," dont feed the trolls" or did they not teach you that in cashier school?

1 person likes this.
  11. roxxfan

Actually it could also be interpreted that I just wanted to play basketball. Anyway. Goodbye, Eddie. This will be my last post I see from you. Ignore list bound.

12. roxxfan

You will in time.

13. roxxfan

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

15. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

I was actually talking about the other lady.

Perhaps the best course of action would be for the two of you to get together and just scissor it out.

16. roxxfan

I apologize.

17. the shark

the shark Member

Is roxxfan the one who posted a video of himself shooting a free throw to demonstrate his quick release?

18. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Oh god I hope so...

19. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

So many LAWLz

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, eddie is obnoxious, but he's a CHARACTER. Characters are something this place has been missing for a while, since some of the best characters have gone AWOL (BJ, FFB, earlier version of Ronny/Honey Bear, Trader_Jorge, etc.)

Trader_Jorge....I wonder what happened to him...................................................