1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

bought it at walmart this morning. been playing the campaign mode since then. Great game.

I never played the first MW but I did play COD World at War and I enjoyed that because I've always liked WW2 stuff, but I'd have to say this is a great freaking game.

Killing a squad of people with a predator drone rocks.

I may have to break down and finally play some online which I've never done before. :eek:

2. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

Been playing muiti player and the maps are great. The graphics are fantastic. Getting used to the new weapons, perks, and kill streak rewards.

Loving the game so far.

3. sew

sew Member

Downloading the ps3 update now.

PSN: Skylaars

4. Asian Sensation

You haven't truly gamed unless you've gamed online.

5. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I need a headset to communicate?

6. Asian Sensation

lol I haven't gone that far. But every game I play online mode because comp. is so predictable.

7. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

This is my first COD game, and I just played a bit online. It's fast and fun, but the presentation seems too cartoon-ish for me. Maybe thats because I have been playing Killzone 2 which looks fantastic.

8. tested911

tested911 Member

If you have a family or have a stable job DON'T DO IT...

Clutchfan members it is our duty if we don't see a post from VooDooPope that we do whatever it takes to find him and bring him back from the dark-side.

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="430"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/onn_embed/embedded_player.swf?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonion.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FMODERN_WARFARE_ARTICLE_11_9.jpg&videoid=99070&title=Ultra-Realistic%20Modern%20Warfare%20Game%20Features%20Awaiting%20Orders%2C%20Repairing%20Trucks" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/onn_embed/embedded_player.swf"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="430"flashvars="image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonion.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FMODERN_WARFARE_ARTICLE_11_9.jpg&videoid=99070&title=Ultra-Realistic%20Modern%20Warfare%20Game%20Features%20Awaiting%20Orders%2C%20Repairing%20Trucks"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare?utm_source=videoembed">Ultra-Realistic Modern Warfare Game Features Awaiting Orders, Repairing Trucks</a>

10. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

So excited to get off from work early and grab this baby and a bottle of Crown on the way home! BTW the goggles have no batteries WTF? Oh well will try them later on at night time. Sorry gotta get busy with the campaign mode but lets make a Clutchfans Xbox live group. My handle is the same ghettocheeze.

[​IMG]

11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Black?

1 person likes this.
  12. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

lofl :D

13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

can you explain the whole "Hispanic?" joke? I missed the thread I guess.

14. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Someone posted something, I think about having a lot of siblings, and someone replied with "Hispanic?"

It was unexpected and racist...in other words, funny.

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

awesome, lol.

16. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Couldn't disagree more. IMO, a great single player campaign trumps online play every time.

17. sew

sew Member

You can do online campaign modes for a lot of games now.

18. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Like online coop...I'd still rather go through the game myself before going online. Just personal taste I guess. I like to move through a game slowly and enjoy every single frame. I like to feel engrossed. Harder to do during coop. And multiplayer...Halo 2 is still the crown jewel for me. Nothing I've played has beat that online experience, which is why I've soured on the multiplayer aspects of games as of late. I'll give MW2 a chance though, albeit after I go through single player.

19. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

OMG, my xbox is currently in the mail, being shipped back from getting repaired. I want to play MW2 now!!!

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

spoken like a true noob. =)