1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

:rolleyes: Holy **** dude I just fragged a n00b so hard he shat himself. :eek:

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Pun...got your friend request...we'll play when/if your streak ever comes to an end. I dont want to be the one responsible for destroying your 151 games.

As far as setup is concerned, Ive stopped really caring what load out people use. There is always a way to beat them and if you know they are in the game, you can put yourself in a situation to counter that. All that stuff pissed me off at first, but they all have their weakness...and that is where I think the game has good balance.

As far as guns...pretty much every assault rifle can be beast...my 2 least favorites are the m4a1 and the F2000. The FAL is meh, but can kill with two bullets at any range with stopping power.

I think the famas and m16 are great if you have good, quick aim.

The Tar, Scar, and AK unload a ton of damage per bullet.

SMGs...mp5k and UMP are the best, imo.

Perks...I need scavenger if im going to be a try hard. Need those constant flow of claymores. But, if Im using an SMG, I usually go with marathon. Free for all, Id go with sleight of hand.

#782 rezdawg, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

rez,

My winning streak came to an end at 151 games. I made the mistake of thinking playing with 3 other clan members and two randoms was OK. The randoms cost us the game on Salvage. Going for kills and not flags of course. If you're on tonight let's go at it. I am going to try to build up another streak though. I got those 151 wins in the span of about 5 days so I think it is doable.

4. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Quick Scoping seems much harder to pull off on PC, but man it's sweet when you do. But yeah, it should be programmed to never happen. It's pretty stupid.

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Hey, if you guys are down I want in as well. I'm sick of going 36-5 only to lose every single damn match. I wouldn't mind playing with someone who has a 151 game win streak.

6. RedRaiderRocket

My gamertag is blackrain529 if anyone wants to add me. Like I have said I am not that great at this game but just about average. Been trying hard to get my 2nd nuke came close twice yesterday. Got like 21 kills in a row before time expired or max score was reached.

7. Lil Pun

What's your user name?

8. rezdawg

Man, I get pissed when a 5 game winning streak comes to an end...I cant even imagine hitting triple digits, haha.

Im down to play...I usually get on a little later in the night because my days end pretty late, but I'll get on as soon as I can. Im also going to be out of town this weekend, so if we cant hit it up tonight, then we'll do it next week. Looking forward to adding some wins to my resume.

9. rezdawg

you on the 360?

10. Lil Pun

Yeah, I stopped playing after we lost to the game that ended my streak. I think I have a 5-6 game winning streak going now, I am not sure. I'm shooting for 200 now.

We'll get on it though. Do you have and use a mic?

11. rezdawg

Yeah, just got a nice head set about a few weeks ago. I went with the Turtle Beach X11's...need to hear those footsteps, haha.

This game has turned me into a nerd.

12. been_exed

been_exed Member

Have you guys tried the Roman Phalanx maneuver against a group of campers?

You take 3 - 4 teamates with shields, with a formation of having three upfront and one behind them. Afterwards, open the line and have the guy in the back move forwards. As he moves forward, stick a semtex on him and have him rush towards the target. Obviously, this is hard to pull of since someone can just throw a grenade at you, but it is still fun when it works.

13. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I haven't tried it personally with some of my friends but I heard about this from another friend. I wasn't too sure if it really worked or not.

14. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

Someone needs to set up a ClutchFans MW2 360 night!

Gamertag: alroyr

15. RedRaiderRocket

Yep on 360.

16. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Once I buy the game on 360 I will. I play on PS3.

17. kgoodman

kgoodman Contributing Member

That would be awesome!

gamertag: keyz00

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    You can find me on rezdawg's friends. DudeWah.

19. rezdawg

Played with hamza tonight, dude was rollin out AC-130's left and right...definitely need to get a crew to go at it.

First 2 games, played against a one man army, noob tube team, which sucked...after that it was pretty much domination, got on a roll and put together a string of wins. But, lost the last game we played...hamza and I got 21 kills each, while the rest of the team went 29-49.

There seems to be enough talent here to put together a pretty solid squad. Will be in Austin for the weekend, but will come back and join the rest of you.

20. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I got an emergency airdrop yesterday that included both a Chopper Gunner and AC-130 among many other things. However, teammates kept crowding the area and giving the position of the airdrop away that the only thing I could pick up was the AC-130. I was getting so mad. I am also getting sick of kids who jump in front of your line of fire and get you killed. I'm surprised people havn't started standing on red smoke so they can get the person who earned the care package/airdrop killed and steal their ****.