1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. mic

mic Contributing Member

After the initial stimulus package week, I've been playing a lot more BFBC2. Nice being able to switch it up a bit.

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I wasn't flaunting anything, "fool". I noticed several people saying they're "selective" with who they play with so I included my k/d.

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I liked semi-pro, but I love will ferrell and basketball. I had my airfare/entry fees/hotel rooms paid for at several tournaments, i also received swag from a few sponsors. At no point was I "paid" to play outside of tournament winnings and for giving lessons, however. This is why I said "semi-professionally". A couple of my teams are in the guiness book of world records for gamers, I believe though.

4. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Pretty sweet man.

In regards to the sniping, I used to go back and forth between the intervention and the 50 cal, I just seemed to be more effective with the intervention so stuck with it.

Perks-wise, sleight of hand pro, stopping power, and ninja pro for me. I rarely shoot from the hip unless I'm in really close quarters with the enemy. Stopping power b/c it seems to help me conserve ammo a little. I always end up having to grab other guns anyway. Wonder if there is another perk i should use in that 2nd slot instead? Ninja Pro is a must for me since I so often kill someone else b/c I heard them and they didn't hear me. I don't have to crouch which keeps my mobility relatively high.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Like I said, I almost only play search and destroy, you rarely get a positive K/D in that game, and if you do, its something like 6-5

6. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

I've been using the lightweight perk because I felt like I was running in mud. I haven't reached the status to get the ACR just yet.

7. been_exed

been_exed Member

What are your guys take on using akimbo. Which guns are most effective using them..... I usually go akimbo glocks since its so gangsta.

8. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stopping power is great to use. Hardline is also great to help with getting a certain kill streak.

I'll use lightweight pro when I'm on derail or wastelands. I'll use the P90, marathon pro, lightweight pro, and ninja so I can run across the map to kill the snipers before they get set up.

9. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

akimbo is ok. I think it's cheap with the model 1887 with stopping power. The range and power on that gun is really cheap.

10. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

Lightweight pro helps with aiming faster as well.

11. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

I loved using the G18 akimbo...

12. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

LOL you run around killing a bunch of folks huh?

13. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

That's probably the smart way to do it, set up the classes so you have better options for certain maps, but I haven't gotten around to it.

For anyone interested, my gamertag is: alroyr Take it easy on me if you ever see me. I've been playing a lot of Ground War mainly because people don't whine and b**** if don't have a strong game.

On the 30 second nuke video, has anyone else tried his initial move of running straight to the window and lobbing a grenade to the outside?

14. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

Yeah, until Commando and One Man Army ruined the game for me.

15. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

One of the gamers on Youtube made a message for Infinity Ward and apparently they are going to try to fix the issue.

To check out the video, see below...NSFW for language.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2ar6L_h_ho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2ar6L_h_ho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

16. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Fortunately I've never been a victim of this. Must be an Xbox 360 thing.

I do agree about Commando though. Its so unrealistic. You basically teleport.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfgSeFxrYLk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfgSeFxrYLk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

WTF is that?

17. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

WTF is the crap with the sniper rifles where people just aim and fire and kill the person in front of the. Total bs.

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    I believe it is called shooting :)

19. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I got dizzy watching that....

But yea thats sum BS...

My KD is 1.64 11 days playing time...

Dont even play ne more....so much BS...

Tac insertion...commando....unlimited toobs....lightweight and marathon with commando is such bs to.....my favorite perk set up tho...

20. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm taking a break from this game, it's beginning to piss me off too much. I started playing Gears 2 again