1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1932171&fullscreen=1" width="640" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1932171&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1932171&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:640px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/">CollegeHumor</a>.</div>

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't agree with the fool arguing with you, that is flaunting his so-called Modern Warfare 2 talent... but it is true... having a KD over 2 is nothing special. My friend is a 2.58, and we still get wrecked if we go on GameBattles.

3. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Dude, I don't consider myself very good and I have a KD of 1.35.

There are lots of people with much higher KDs, so I wouldn't think seclusion has any reason to not tell the truth. One thing is for sure though, having a KD higher than 2 is pretty incredible.

Most of those YouTube guys like wings, tejbz, pancakes, xcalizor, etc...have at least a 3 KD. Seananners, who may be the best out there has a 5.0 KD.

4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I mostly play search and destroy, so mine is not that high. I just find it hard to believe considering I usually get 1st place when I play team deathmatch (and often have the fewest deaths and mine is .84

5. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Yeah mine is 1.34 now and was 1.37 and I really don't feel like I am that great but there a plenty worse than me.

6. been_exed

been_exed Member

Never really cared for K:D ratios. I have more fun picking one opponent each game and killing them in the funniest way possible...over and over..

7. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you and Lil Pun play last night?

8. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Nope. I didn't get home until 9:30 so I didn't even turn the game on.

9. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

I've been using the UMP-45 with red dot/silencer. I've tried other guns but haven't had much success.

Someone invited me in their clan last night. I feel like the kid who just got recruited to be in a gang.

10. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

What's semi-pro mean? Either you get paid as a professional to do something or you don't right? Not trying to be an ass, just genuinely asking what it means to be semi-pro. Perhaps I should watch that movie. Heard it was awful though.

Did you mean you participated in competitive gaming tournaments or something?

11. EssTooKayTD

The UMP is a great gun in the game. I only use it from time to time, but of many good players I've run into, they seem to use it a lot.

If you can learn to use the iron sights or whatever people are calling them, you can go with something else like FMJ or whatever else you like. I don't often use Bling, but I learn to use the normal sights for all the guns so I can use another attachment.

But hey, if the red dot works for you, who am I to tell you to equip your weap otherwise :)

if you haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAbCuwcWxo

#751 EssTooKayTD, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  12. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

Try using ACR or MP5. You should enjoy those guns.

LOL clans are funny. I love to play against them in Team DM. Some of them own and a lot of them suck.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

.84 is probably considered "bad." I have had mine barely over 1 for awhile now after switching from domination to death match.

14. EssTooKayTD

ACR has very minimal recoil like the UMP. I prefer the SCAR myself.

15. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

UMP is a great gun. I like to make sure I have steady aim if I use it.

ETKTD is right though... Learning how to use your iron sights are the best ways of learning how to aim. Bling is a good perk. FMJ's are ok if you plan on unlocking the extended mags.

Red dot is a great thing but you can very dependent on it though. Learning how to fire at the hip is always great.

16. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

The Scar is a beast IMO. I learned that people struggle with that gun though. I normally like to roll with sleight of hand, stopping power, steady aim or ninja.

ACR is pretty damn good.

17. RedRaiderRocket

Like many said Ump, Scar, and the Acr are very good. I use all of those guns + M16, Famas, Tar, and that green light machine gun. For sniper levels like wasteland I use the Barrett. Just wondering has the barrett lost some fire power or have I gotten worse at aiming. Yesterday put the game back in after a few days off, normally I was able to shoot and kill people with one shot. However even a cold blooded guy took more than one shot with stopping power. Only time I did kill a guy with 1 shot with the barrett was if I hit a guy with a head shot.

18. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

You're not the first person that I heard say this before. Apparently you must hit them in the chest or in the head for a one shot one kill.

19. RedRaiderRocket

Yep just surprised me a bit I am not great at getting head shots. But I could have sworn I hit the guy with cold blooded right above the chest since I was not that far from him "sniper wise." Oh well might need to go back to the intervention.

20. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

Sniping isn't the same as it was in MW1.