1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. RedRaiderRocket

I doubt you will have any problems getting it at midnight might have to wait about 10-25 mins in line. Like I think you would at any store. This is my first time preordering a game and going for the midnight get at Gamestop. My girlfriend works at Target overnight and she told me she has been getting shipments in for that game for like 2 and 1/2 weeks now.

2. RedRaiderRocket

As for this question they only offer it online, my roommate bought the game this week but he said he probably wont be getting the game till the 26-28th. It is stupid you can't just pick it up at a local store but thats what they are doing. I would make it a 1-2 day shipping or buy it from amazon.

3. th3tak3ov3r

th3tak3ov3r Member

yeah, if u like playing in 64 man servers full of noobs, i never pub, and for matches we always used a modified version and not vanilla. I played multiple seasons of BF2 and COD4 in CAL and other leagues. BF's gameplay alone owns COD. the only thing that ever kept bck BF was it's engine, but that isn't the case with BC2. All out infy gets boring after a while.. BF has a lot more Teamwork involved compared COD4 or any other COD when it comes to scrims/matches.

4. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I will rent the game from Blockbuster for a month. During that time I will beat campaign mode and play on-line then get back to my dominance on 2k10.

Until God of War 3, I will buy that.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I competed at multiple CPL events and many other LANs so playing in CAL online doesn't impress me (no offense). There is a reason why the only event they considered having BF at CPL got cancelled. It isn't a good game for competition, at all. Cod4 is still immensely popular as a competitive game for a reason.

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Also I stand by what I've said previously; vehicles are for people who can't aim.

7. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

Leeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jennnnnnnkinnnnnns

8. Egghead

Egghead Member

i have the game

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Details? Houston?

10. Egghead

Egghead Member

In the First Colony Mall... no more details sorry

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Are you serious? I am 2min from First Colony Mall. Work off 6. You have got to throw me a bone! Can I get it? Or you know somebody?

12. Egghead

Egghead Member

get on AIM i saw your user name RAZCAN

13. Egghead

Egghead Member

1 person likes this.
  14. th3tak3ov3r

th3tak3ov3r Member

So, have I..my team has competed in multiple fps games, won championships both online and at LANs. I'm not saying this to impress you (why would i care) but only because u say i have no clue about competitive play. I'm only speaking of the gameplay and the team work involved in scrims, not the realiability of the game. BF2 is played on a terrible engine, and that's the reason why it died out competitively. I'm not knocking COD4 on being a good game. COD4's engine is so much better than BF2's and regs better. The gameplay is another story.

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

i was excited about this game. About the only thing I'm interested in playing with it now is single player. They destroyed multi player.

16. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

only if you're talking about on a pc. The multiplayer is cod4 on steroids / adrenaline / speed -- and it's sick.

17. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

sorry, bf is still garbage. I never said anything about bf's engine -- the gameplay is what sucks, sir.

#57 seclusion, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  18. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I pre-ordered, the first time I've ever done that but I won't be going tonight...I can wait till manana...

19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I will later on tonight.

20. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member