1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I play hardcore team deathmatch and NO ONE gets 30 kills, ever. The games hardly ever even reach the score limit

2. tested911

tested911 Member

Most likely that guy was boosting... Meaning he has a friend or another xbox 360 w/game getting him free kills..

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    I know exactly what you're saying. I think everyone averages around the same 12-18 kills. I get about 20-23 consistently. 25-28 when I have flawless type games. I can only get 30-35 if everything goes completely perfect. I have only gotten 40+ like five times...

4. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

Finally got around to buying it last night. I need a lot of training before I head out to multiplayer. I've never been great with fps games with xbox controls. Gamertag is: alroyr if you need a target.

5. garrinr

garrinr Member

Came to the realization the other day while playing hardcore that if you are looking to level up then dont play hardcore. I like it because it is so much better as far as the gameplay goes, but if you are looking to level up a gun or yourself then mosh pit or free for all have been the best. If you want to see people cheat though go into free for all, i had 3 games end with nukes in a row. I dont think i have ever seen one nuke in hardcore.

6. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JP5mSDfCPsU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JP5mSDfCPsU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

^^^lol, what a crappy sniper....just laying there....get a better location if you see nothing. lol.

8. kgoodman

kgoodman Contributing Member

That was freaking hilarious! Why did you turn around in prone? LOL!!! Sliced in the throat!!!!

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Just went 72-10 on Afghan Domination... Camping ftw.

10. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LoL got my first nuke yesterday ...32-3 ....thank yall for telling me how to set it up....i usually get 8 kills in a row alot , and would do emergancy drop...but now calling the Harrier and the Striker once my Tar out of ammo...its pretty damn easy to make it to the AC130...

which last longer, the AC130 or Chopper gunner is my question.

Dont you love when you kill someone and they watch the kill cam and then run right back to get killed again....haha the hilarity of someone cussing in the main menu after is priceless

11. Poloshirtbandit

Yeah, I like playing hardcore the most, but even on a good round I rarely get more than 15 kills. It's great if you're into sniping. Usually one shot from a sniper rifle will kill.

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

If you are playing a group of people that shoot down aircraft, the AC 130 is the way to go because its difficult to knock it down. If not, then go with the chopper, you'll generally get more kills that way.

13. RedRedemption

Chopper gunner is better. AC-130 is really hard to master, because shots have huge delay from firing to actual contact.

14. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

AC-130 is harder to shoot down though.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Isn't there a gunner on the AC-130?

I don't use either. Pave Lows often get me 10+ kills.

16. RedRedemption

To each his own.

17. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I thought about that setup, Harrier, Pave low, Nuke

I think the animation on the Nuke coulda been better than just a fuzzy screen...maybe shot it being launched and flying in over the battlefield...Kinda make me not wanna go for it again

18. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Search and Destroy is great if you want to pile on the XP points...you guys should give it a shot. Only thing that sucks is if you die, you have to wait it out until the round is over. But, if you can have a couple solid rounds, youll be swimming in XP.

19. mic

mic Contributing Member

I've heard that calling in a Pave Low actually does NOT count towards your killstreak. If you Google it there is much speculation... Because I've considered using it as mine. I always use Predator --> Harrier --> Chopper Gunner

20. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

It does not, but it racks up the kills......Chopper gunner is sweet though, especially if you are trying to get a nuke.