1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call of Duty 2014: Advanced Warfare?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, May 1, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Nope. He doesn't have 1, yet posts continually about how amazingly incredible the Xbox One is it's stupid. Also, he's not on my level.

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

Its not going to make a difference when I get one you know, I am on the lookout for the bundle I want but BestBuy is out.... Rosenberg has some but I'm not going to drive 40+ min for an Xbox.....

Reason I don't have one has nothing to do with money, if the console was 399 or 499 it wouldn't make a difference. It is my console of choice..... Once again, I don't have one because I have other priorities and time is limited.

What level lol? You outnumber me in game consoles and gaming hours...... Must feel good to be a gangster? So jealous.... I post about the Xbox One and every time I do you are there to argue.... Pssss..... You mad bro :p

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Ahhhh the last ditch effort of the witless "you mad bro?". Totes, bro. Totes.

4. Cranberry_Juice

Salvy maybe you should stick to Clash of Clans on the iphone. It is free.

- Interpretation of what Seclusion said.

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Clash of Clans is awesome... Three star everything...

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

Nobody is online for Destiny? These are precious hours you are wasting arguing with me while you could be killing one Boss.....

7. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Interesting. Salvy says he can afford a Xbox One, but doesn't want to drive 40 mins away to Best Buy to pick one up. I did a search on Gamestop and Walmart and the majority of them have it in stock.

Truth is you don't really want one despite all your hyperbole.

Back on topic, can't wait to see what kind of trolling they're going to do on COD:AW. I like the Xbox Off one last year.

Yes, that SO bundle is in stock at most other retailers. Only store it would be hard to find is in BB.

#107 chow_yun_fat, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  8. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I think he wants a specific bundle.

9. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

Wait... So you're telling me this dude has been talking all this trash when he doesnt even own either console.... LMAO!!!

10. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

One of the best CODs over the last few years...definitely enjoying my time with it.

If you're on the fence, I'd recommend going for it. I suck right now, but Im having a lot more fun with it than I did with Titanfall.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Hmmm...I've been holding out for Master Chief Collection, but everybody seems to be really liking it. Might sell a few games and pick it up.

12. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

So all this time you been bashing PS4 and on XboxOne jock strap yet you don't even own one????

LMFAO!!!

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I'm getting the game next week but can somebody tell me what the weapons are for each class you start off with when you you first hop into multiplayer?

14. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Maybe it is just too much system for him.....or his mom is too busy to drive him to Best Buy.....

15. Andrew Wiggins

Convinced salvy is paid by microsoft.

16. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He'd probably actually have a Xbox if that were the case. I wish the answer was that simple, the truth is far more sad.

17. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Salvy are you a salvadorian?

18. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

at least there has been a lot on CoD: AW talk up in here...

anyways i like it so far but dont have but maybe an hour played. i like how you have to earn everything again.

19. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

Chivalry?

20. Swag

Swag Member

this game is trash!!! im never buyin another cod game again. this up there with mw3 and ghosts