1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Californication [Season 2]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rrj_gamz, Oct 21, 2008.

1. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I tried to look for a thread but didn't see it...

It's about 4 episodes in and man, what a great f'n show...Of course, it's more for adults, and its smart, sexy and hilarious...I never was a real big fan of DavidD, but I do appreciate him now...The first episode "mouth rape" was classic Hank...

C'mon, I can't be the only one watching it right?

Californication

2. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Great show. It's on my short list of shows I watch every week.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Nice to see Duchovny's comatose acting style and real life personality found another good setting: similar to his performances in Kalifornia and Full Frontal. And Pamela Aldon, playing his agent's wife, really carries the show comedically.

Thank goodness for On Demand, too much good Sunday television right now between 8:00 - 11:00 pm CST (and yes, I'm even still counting Entourage)!

4. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

I have yet to see it, but I do have it on demand on my AT&T Uverse dealie. I'll make sure to check it out. I'm still stuck on Weeds.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Interesting; I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone right the word "dealie."

6. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

I like to write. ;)

7. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

I haven't been into season two quite as much, I don't like how the show has Hank back together with his ex.. I do however like the twist his agent and wife are going down, I loved the coke and lobster scene from a few episodes back.. Still a solid show, but I hope it finds it's grove this season..

8. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I was thinking the same thing, until i finally saw Sunday's episode...The 4th I think...Back to good ole Hank it seems...The dinner party was hilarious...the agent and his wife were on E, the rock star had an allergic reaction and had to get stuck with a "pen" for the antedote, so the agent sticks him with a ball point... :D You have to see it to appreciate it...best ep so far, IMHO...

9. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

This show is incredible.

and Davidoff is right about Runkel's wife - who is comic gold.

"where the white b****es at????"

10. candycane

candycane Contributing Member

I started watching this show during this season. I LOVE it. Great show!

11. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

I haven't seen the newest episode yet, I'll have to watch it tonight..