1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caitlyn Jenner

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by basso, Jun 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Would you hit it... for a Klondike bar?

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I'm not having sex with an inverted penis.

3. conquistador#11

elbows to wrinkly. why the name caitlyn? it's too drastic of a change, should have gone with Bren or Brenda.

4. i3artow i3aller

Basso, you old dog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Am I the only one that sees Anna Gunn?

6. i3artow i3aller

I can see that and the Rene Russo resemblance. Jessica Lange too.
    [​IMG]

And a dash of Walter Mercado.
    [​IMG]

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

People acting like this is the one of the ugliest women you've ever seen or saying things like it made you throw up, ruined your meal, etc. are ridiculous.

You don't have to think she's pretty, but extreme reactions like that reflect a problem with you, not with the person in the picture.

1 person likes this.
  8. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Would hit......with a baseball bat

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I haven't really been following this story line so I had not really caught on to the new name, it having work done, etc. . I had no idea who that was on the cover until I later read an article on CNN. I thought it was an ex of his telling her story at first. LOL

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Jessica Lange is a good comparison also some Janice Dickinson:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I betcha that if people did not know ahead of time that Caitlyn had been born a man that few would guess now what her sex was when she was first born.

It doesn't bother me; I do find it funny how it bothers so many other people. If this is what truly makes Jenner happy then good for her. Just a shame that she is aligned with the Kardashian clan.

11. Nook

Nook Member

The photograph is heavily photo shopped and the actual photograph isn't disgusting or terrible..... if nothing else, it has been so edited to make it palatable to virtually everyone.

Do I find it odd that a 55 year old man wants to be a woman? Yes, it is something I cannot relate to and ultimately do not understand.

Having said that, people kill themselves over gender identity issues. To most people it is "eww" or "gross" but to those people going through it, it is there life and well being.

Is it really that big a deal to you, to justify having a strong opinion over? Ultimately why do you care? If it makes him happy and he isn't hurting anyone, then who are we to have a strong opinion?

Empathy is something that is in short supply sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Didn't expect to find the KKK in this thread, just shows how much farther we have to go.

It's awesome that modern science can help her physically transform her sex, to match her gender.

You guys remind me of the ****heads in middle school that tormented gay dudes, just making their life miserable. Thousands and thousands of suicides, for fear of coming out and public perception. Jackasses like you... What I would give to see each and every one of you have kids born with male and female genitals, just to confuse the hell out of you, and force you to become scientifically literate.

2 people like this.
  13. dback816

dback816 Member

Good to see so many of you guys are willing to defend looting and destruction of public properties but can't accept some old man wanting to be a woman.

14. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

just like with gay people, good for them doing what it makes them happy. I think gender identity is a natural issue like being gay and it's in their genes and they can't help feeling how they feel, like most people feel for the opposite sex.

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Transgenderism is a mental illness.

If you tried to claim a different race or species, people would rightly call you nuts. But with gender we act as if the person is not delusional.

Don't have any animus toward them, but they are no different than a child playing pretend.

16. Nook

Nook Member

Is homosexuality a mental illness?

What about people that have a legitimate fetish?

Is there genuine and legitimate research that supports this position?

This sounds a lot like the argument people had against homosexuality: "Whats next, are we to accept people sleeping with children? Animals?"

Again.... how is this different than homosexuality?

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

In this case she is transgender and gay[A Lesbian]

The situation is not unlike they people who went to see the Tattoo'd Lady or
    the 'lobster boy' - It's the spectacle of it all at this point
    When it is on the big magazine .. . . .expect feedback . . .and don't expect it all to be positive *shrug*

Rocket River

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What's Dat?

Rocket River
    Googling Legitimate Fetishes

19. Panda23

Panda23 Member

why r ppl so riled up

20. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Man, as creepy as Bruce/Kaityln Jenner is, nobody has creeped me out as much as boy george. I had constant nightmares about this wacko when I was young and to this day still don't ever want to see a picture of his face.