1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caitlyn Jenner

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by basso, Jun 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Lol damn just ram right into them.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope the victim's family gets a ton of money out of those reality tv fools

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Was Jenner texting or something while he got into that crash? I don't really understand slamming into someone at that high velocity when traffic appears to be moving easily.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Sorry, but you are full of ****, with all respect due. They are human beings whose bodies look like one gender, but who are, inside, another gender entirely. I don't have the slightest problem with what Jenner is doing. He's just one of a host of human beings dealing with this ordeal and trying to find happiness in a bigoted world. People like you are merely one type of bigot that they have to put up with. Mental illness? Look to yourself, dude.

5. SunsRocketsfan

I really don't give two f@&ks about what he or she does or people like them want to do but to receive praise and a award for courage? come on..!??! Wtf?!!?
    Wish they can just stay the hell off tv and the news. Stupid ass family and stupid ass people.

Real heroes are like the 3 Americans who just stopped a massacre on a train in Paris.

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

have some respect. Caitlyn Jenner identifies as female.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Having a problem with what Jenner is doing and acknowledging transsexualism as a mental disorder are not the same thing. Anyway, this is more a D&D topic, so I won't get into it in depth, but it absolutely is a recognized mental disorder.

I personally don't care if someone wants to mutilate their genitals and pretend they are female....but me not thinking it is any of my business isn't a suggestion that they aren't mentally ill.

8. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Is this proof that women are worse drivers?

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I mean it has to be a mental disorder right?

Something that makes you deviate entirely from normal human behavior is a mental illness in my book.

10. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I'd hit it.

With a steel chair.

1 person likes this.
  11. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Man we can discuss this one way or another, but in 20 years this will be considered normal

No one will fukin care

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think in 20 years it'll be less of a story and be generally more accepted, but I don't think it'll ever be seen as "normal" for a man that has fathered 6 children who is in his 60's to decide one day that he wants to be a woman.

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

No ****, but that is not what that award was about.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

wants to DRESS as a woman in public

You cannot say you want to be a woman if you Keep the Frank N Beans and still date women. I'm sorry He seems more a Cross Dresser than Transgender

Rocket River

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Good point, honestly this is probably more of a publicity stunt than anything.