1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caddyshack Theme Restaurant !!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Jun 11, 2001.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

found this on CNN.com

I'm not sure yet what to make of it.
    I'm a big fan and if I'm ever in St. Augustine, I'll be sure to drop in.

I wonder if they serve "low grade dogfood"??

rH
    ==============================

Fore! 'Caddyshack' theme restaurant tees off
    ST. AUGUSTINE, Florida -- Just when you thought theme restaurants were so passe ...

Bill Murray and his five brothers have opened a new restaurant based on the 1980 movie "Caddyshack."

The Murray Bros. Caddyshack barbecue restaurant opened Thursday, and on Saturday Murray hosted a party for friends and celebrities including Peter Bonerz from the TV show "Three Sisters," and Tim Meadows from "Saturday Night Live," according to the Associated Press.

The restaurant is the first of three planned by the Murrays.

In the film, Bill Murray played an off-kilter greenskeeper, who dreams of winning the Masters and tries to annihilate an annoying gopher.

------------------
    visit: The Psychedelic Groove House of Rockets Basketball Love!

visit: groovehouse.org

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Peter Bonerz

Forgive me, I don't watch much primetime television, but how does one pronounce that name?

------------------
    "Now it is more clear that it doesn't make sense." -- HeyPeeism at its convoluted best.

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited June 11, 2001).]

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

This is so sweet! I'm driving to Florida in two weeks and will be sure to go through St. Augustine to go to this place!!!!!

------------------
    www.swirve.com
    "Pre-born, you're fine, pre-school, you're f*****."-George Carlin

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

5. mrpaige

mrpaige Member

You know, I've never heard his name pronounced by anyone who would know. I just call him Jerry the Dentist to avoid having to learn how to pronounce his name (my assumption is that it's pronounced just like you'd think it would be pronounced, but I don't know that for a fact).

I think it's getting a little loose with the language to refer to him as a "celebrity", though.

------------------
    Houston Sports Board
    Film Dallas.com
    AntiBud.com

[This message has been edited by mrpaige (edited June 11, 2001).]