1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Buzzed fans no laughing matter" - Philadelpia Eagles fans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Not Chaney, Oct 13, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Not Chaney

Not Chaney Member

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

How does that topic fit that article? "Buzzed fans no laughing matter"...ummm....they sounded like they were all laughs to me. I thought, from the topic, that the article was going to talk about some health issues with buzzed fans on some substance. Once I read it and realized it was nitrous oxide, I was like...oh ****...I did some of that stuff back in my early days...thinking I was in trouble.. hehe. But, the article just talks about how everyone was doing it and that it is legal.
    So...no big whoop. If they want to act like dumbasses, then give them all the oxide they can swallow. Just keep them away from the Freon....that stuff will kill them. If they do oxide, I bet they would do Freon...too. Of course, a lot of them would die in the process.

Surf

------------------

[This message has been edited by Surfguy (edited October 13, 2000).]

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

These are the type of idiots that frequent the Jerry Springer Show.

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!