1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Bush is a moron!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jisangNY1, Sep 2, 2005.

1. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Hey jisangNY1, welcome aboard to D&D after so many months of lurking!

We look forward to your 4th, 5th...post on Clutch BBS. Hopefully you'll have your carriage return key fixed by then. ;)

Anyway, never be daunted by the tough love you are gonna experience here. :)

2. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

But its ok for the WH to blame others for this god aweful mess now isnt it. Please spin and or defend now.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9189916/

3. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Now is such an awesome time for the government to be pointing fingers. Who cares, just help those poor people.

4. lpbman

lpbman Member

I must say that the local Louisiana leaders are showing the gross incompetance that this state expects, nay demands from its leaders.
    Blanco is an idiot of historic preportions. Why did she call off relief efforts and have her few hundred cops on duty to fight crime when people were dying in the streets- especially when they could do nothing about the situation?
    At least she hired former fema director James Lee Witt.
    “He will sit at the table for me, and he will be my voice at the table,”-because I am clueless- Gov. Kathleen Blanco said.

and Mary "let me congradulate ____" Landrieu couldn't possibly crawl farther under my skin.

I am unhappy with the Federal response as well but the rot starts at home