1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Burt Steele appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Are do you feel about Burt Steele

1. I wanted to trust Burt Steele

32.4%
  2. Burt Steele is the fraud we needed

67.6%
  1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Don't let this distract you from the fact that rearranging the name Burt Steele gets you Lube Tester. He's basically greasing posters on here with fake news to f.uck with you

kjayp and bratna8 like this.
  2. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

3. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I'm in no way a Carmelo believer. He needs to prove himself to me before I am, which is unlikely. That said, Rockets went 0-27 from deep in a crucial stretch. It's not far fetched that Melo could have helped us go 3-27 which gets us to OT, maybe even a win if consider fouling to stop the clock vs defense. I still think the game was fixed, but I'll take washed up Melo over an 0-11 Ariza anyday.

arabrocket likes this.
  4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

it said 'appreciation thread'.... i thought maybe we had traded him for cash considerations - or maybe we paid Cuban 1.5 to take him off our hands...

stevel likes this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

our long national nightmare is over