1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bulls tell Morey today they will NOT match Asik

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jul 18, 2012.

1. zcity

zcity Contributing Member

Agree -

I expect Parsons, Patterson and Lamb + both 1st round picks this year +++

2. cyberx

cyberx Member

You do understand that if he goes to the Lakers, the Nets, the Raptors... Wherever... he would NOT sign an extension... All he can do is say that HE would LIKE to stay and resign in the off season. (he can't commit technically)

5 year contract>3 year extension

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

something you dont know if he will do or not, but you waste a crapload of posts whining about it. You have gotten positively Dakota-like in your "how many posts can I post that say the same damn thing" schtick.

4. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Yeah I gotta think that Bynum is pretty comfortable with LA right now given the pieces around him, the contract he will get next season, and the fact that Kobe is leaving in the next few years and he is the heir apparent in terms of "This is Bynum's team now" type of deal. It's hard to want to walk away from a situation like that, especially with all of the endorsement money he has the ability to earn in a major market like LA

5. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

question are the bulls going to wait the full 3 days...because I am sure that is the biggest issue

6. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

I understand the extension logic I'm just saying if he leaves there will be a lot of angry fans including me that's what I'm saying

7. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

i havent figured out how legit this guy is but this has been one of my favorite threads to follow

8. Toast

Toast Member

To be fair, we've all been basically saying the same things over and over again for a couple weeks now. 'cause this crap has drawn on for far too long.

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

So, what are you saying?

10. cyberx

cyberx Member

He wouldn't mind having his OWN team at all! He would like to be a star...

11. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

True. Bima's guess work is an educated one though. He at least uses the feasibility of a trade, which can narrow the potential pieces down to where there is only a couple of options the trade can go based off of basketball sense.

Thanks for all the info by the way. The reason I ask if it would go down today is because you mentioned that the offers for Howard were in, and that the Dwightmare might be over today maybe. I was a bit nervous that because of the pending Asik situation that HOU did not submit their offer.

As I'm typing this now, though, I've assumed that HOU has submitted multiple offers based on various situations (such as both RFA being matched, just one being matched, or none being matched).

12. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

But does he value being a star more than he does the money? If he was concerned about the money, wouldn't he try to stay in LA where the endorsements will flow? Also, like I said, he will be the star in LA in a couple of years - is he willing to wait? If he waits he could have his cake and eat it too.

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Could you possibly expand on that in another 20 or so posts about your feelings on this subject? We don't quite understand what you're saying, yet.

TIA

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

that is sooo true, but when you go thru a thread and the same guy posts the same exact thing over and over in the space of an hour, its difficult to think anything good about that person, they are just cluttering up the board to ensure everyone and their deaf and blind brothers know that their opinion matters damnit. It so reminds me of one of our dearly departed brethren that shall remain nameless.

1 person likes this.
  15. cyberx

cyberx Member

Money is his number one deal. He also would want to be the MAN.

16. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

I can post what I wat if you don't like it add my to ur ignore list...it's simple bro

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

18. cyberx

cyberx Member

1 person likes this.
  19. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

uuuuhh yeah

It dont work that way son....mods dont have ignore lists and if we determine your posts are detrimental to this forum the ignore list will be the least of your worries.

20. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

come at me bro!