1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buffalo catching on to Mario Williams

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tmacfor35, Sep 13, 2012.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

2. YaosDirtyStache

Rumor has it his wang had little to no girth, as per review by a friend of mine...a homie hopper by trade.

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I feel sorry for Bills fans and management who thought they were getting the equivalent of Julius Peppers. What a huge waste of money on a guy like Mario Williams.

4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

The author used most of the article to rag on Williams for saying he doesn't watch television.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I hate the way that author writes. Reminds me of some of Dick Justice's worst articles.

6. underrated015

underrated015 Member

what were the bills thinking? y not go through the draft n get a pass rusher. streaky mario better get it together or he's gonna get roasted weekly. the media up there doesnt care at all.

7. Pete the Cheat

I bet you were like, girrrrlfriend tell me all about dat boys wang

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Chicago understands that Peppers is going to be better if they don't have him in so much, so they rest him for a lot of snaps and move him around the line to give him opportunities. That usually means he'll get to the QB a couple times a game because he comes in fresh.

Mario Williams doesn't have the motor to play 3 downs for very long. I think he is much better as a situational pass rusher off the edge in a 3-4.

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Basicly. The author takes more offense to what Harrison said than Mario and that's the way a professional football player does it. The author wants Mario to talk trash and defend the honor of the Bills for what? For the sake of defending a team that played like ****?

Talk about a garbage article. Could he have asked Mario about something.....football related?

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I never understood why defenses don't rotate more often. The Texans did that a ton last year and it worked beautifully. Jamison and Bulman can make plays in relief of guys like Smith and Cody.