1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bubba Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 5, 2012.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

The Master still schools.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. ILoveTheRockets

Bill Clinton is a caped crusader on a mission to slaughter the GOP. Absolutely killed it. But that isn't a shocker, that's just what President Clinton does. b**** smack pansy Republicans.

You know President Clinton kicked ass when Camp Romney can only tweet... " Obama is no Clinton". Not even a refute. b**** Smackery at it's finest

3. ILoveTheRockets

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

If there wasn't an 8-year rule, Bill Clinton would still be the president today.

6. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

Whether he deserves it or not, true or false, there are three things everyone will remember about his presidency (not in order):

1.) great economy
    2.) extremely charismatic
    3.) Monica

Everything thing else is lost but to the intellectuals, like NAFTA or USS Cole, in much the same way Reagen's legacy framed.

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Does anyone have a link to the George Bush speech at the Republican convention? I cant seem to find it.

9. jocar

jocar Member

GWB? found something that might b close to it..
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lj3iNxZ8Dww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Appreciation thread? RIP :(.

A consummate professional.

Seriously, I always liked Clinton. He seems like a really cool guy. Not sure about his taste in chicks either, but he is so smart and such a great speaker.

If I was American, I would have voted for him (would most probably vote for Obama now).

11. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

My alma matre sent out a letter to returning students explaining that the student insurance for 2012-13 had more than doubled in cost. The explanation give was the mandates under the ACA. This is obviously a niche market but still....

12. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

.... with some "extremely" average looking chicks! I love the way that chick is pawing at him... oh well, something for him and Hillary to chat about at dinner.

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol slick willie got botox just for this occasion? how shallow. A more fitting name now is Botox Bill

people remember the strong US economy of the 90s that was due to technology innovation that frankly Clinton had little to do with

also remember this fool got impeached and is a proven liar under oath

I blame Clinton for the moral decline of the US, which is still manifesting itself today as Obama continues that decline and personal accountability diminishes in favor of government assistance.

14. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Hey texxx, can you remind us all what George Bush said during his speech at the GOP convention?

TIA

1 person likes this.
  15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

The US had morals? Now that's funny.

16. Steve_Francis_rules

Bill Clinton oversaw an economy that actually created jobs while not racking up trillion dollar deficits every single year.

scorecard

17. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

And why do you think that is?

18. ILoveTheRockets

[​IMG]

Just admit it, Bill Clinton kicked the GOP's ass last night. The Moral decline of America? ahahahah, I think that happened when separation between Church & State was walked all over by the Republicans(and some Democrats).

I'm not saying Obama is any thing close to Clinton, but face the music. Clinton kicked your parties ass all by himself. As he always has done.

19. ILoveTheRockets

Clinton got impeached for banging a woman, it wasn't like he set the oval office on fire while shouting "Death To America"....

Make sure your night light batteries are fully charged bigtexxx, the boogie man is coming to get you.

20. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

Poor bigtexxx... He could have spent months training - trying desparately to prepare his anus. Sadly, there was nothing he could do to make last night's Bubba Express any less painful. He'll be sitting on an inflatable donut for weeks. :(