1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

BSPN forecasts the Rockets to finish 8th in the West

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Harden2Dwight, Aug 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

for whatever reason you're really slighting calderon and believe in false attributes for unhealthy harris and far felton..btw that 15 mil was brought up cause you are upset that calderon only makes $7/year when thats great value for someone like him. you even called it ridiculous lol

2. clos4life

clos4life Member

If only BSPN was Vegas. This might be the only time I actually bet in my life. Rockets EASILY over 49 wins. They are closer to 4th in the West than 8th.

3. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. afk

afk Member

Better than missing the playoffs.

5. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Totally agree. All same starters accept Ariza and both Howard and Harden have one year under their belt with each other. If you can remember for the first month or two last season the rockets were inept at throwing a simple lob pass to one another, their unfamiliarity with Howard was so evident. Defensively they should be dramatically improved especially if or when they can get a good defensive coach. And the off season is far from over!!!!!!

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

take a took at the starting pgs in the nba and compare it to calderon's salary. he ranks at the near bottom genius. yeah ok right? lol:rolleyes:

7. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

I will have to agree. The same goes for a lot of teams though. Injuries will be the biggest factor in the standings.

Other than Spurs/Thunder, I expect parity to create some awesome games in the West this year.

8. AvgJoe

yeah....i mean, how can CP3 get paid so much. Calderon isn't much a drop off. :rolleyes:

Please look up his stats and defensive rating before you comment, again. 2012er. You must also think Lin's 8.3mil/year was a bargain.

9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This. Let's just say if you looked at some sports books right now, they look very different than these projections.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

now you're trying to use cp3 to justify your statement hahahah. 7 mil is so ridiculous. :rolleyes: makes no sense period.

11. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

This board: " I HATE BSPN but ... hey look what they said about us!!!"

12. AvgJoe

I asked you to look up Calderon's stats before you comment. Obviously you didn't. No point wasting time with a 16 year old. My fault.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

what other pure pg gives you his assist/to's ratio and shoots 40% from 3's? but hey $7 mil is just ridiculous for that

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

you obviously overlooked it

15. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

Let the national media underrate the rockets. I cant wait for this team to prove all the haters wrong. If this team is healthy we will finish no lower than the 5 spot. This team will be better on the defensive side of the ball and Harden & Howard now have a year of chemistry under their belts.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. AvgJoe

[​IMG]

yeah ok cheers

18. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

I see the Rox winning at least 50 games. Why not? Let's run through the list:
    -replaced Parsons with Ariza - wash
    -lost Lin - addition by subtraction
    -lost Asik - got the NO pick for a guy who didn't want to be on the team
    -added Dorsey & Papanikalou - should be good to watch these guys
    -Dmo is looking ready
    -TJ enters his 3rd season...

Look I just don't get where all the gloom is coming from. Is it because Chandler dumped you? Are you that butthurt?

All I have for you doubters is this: H2

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

thats what i thought...lets just see felton lockdown that pg spot this season with that great defense

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh my bad since you registered in 2009, that makes you better than someone when you've done nothing to support your arguments. cool guy here :cool: