1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brussels Airport Explosions Kill and Wound 'Several': Official

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 22, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Except they always have the Clintons in their videos

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Right before I woke up I was thinking how there hasn't been a major terrorist attack in a long time, turn on the news and bang there it is.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Because **** an American that doesn't kill people and actually contributes to our society right?

**** these cowards. They wouldn't care If we elected the Pope as President. They want to end us.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I think Salon is trolling

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Because Europe is really peaceful right now with a Democratic president. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Brussels?src=hash">#Brussels</a> <a href="https://t.co/HEwjHL9FPC">pic.twitter.com/HEwjHL9FPC</a></p>&mdash; Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) <a href="https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/712314707613523968">March 22, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

No he isn't.

These dumbass people who don't value life are making their own choices.

This will probably be a liberal talking point against Trump if he wins the nomination. Of course this liberal talking point is an excuse. That is what makes up their party. Excuses.

Pure idiotic statement.

Cruz repeated Trumps sentiments this morning. Literally.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The scariest part about all this is that the Belgium authority knew for a long time that there is going to be a terrorist attack in their country and there is no way of preventing it and as we see today there really can't stop it. There are so many isis sympathizers in Belgium and there only hope is that causality will always be small.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

We don't always agree, but you have just posted my favorite phrase in the history of CF. It's just amazing. Thank you. Day is made.

This is YoYao worthy.

1 person likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's sad to see senseless workplace violence like this.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

First off, RIP to the victims this is really a tragedy.

This needs to be said though...we've already established that the people that have been planning these sort of attacks (in Europe), yes it is a small group of people---are the scum of the earth. So does every act they commit widen your scope of attack on islam? Its like placing increasing blame on every white male in this country for every action a band of KKK members takes.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

damn autocorrect

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Hashtag StopIslam was trending until it was removed by twitter.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You just went full --you know what---.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

An incredible sad and horrible tragedy. I hope this doesn't hurt the possibility of immigrants being able to flee the danger from ISIS groups that they face daily. We need to aid, ally with, and support the victims of ISIS whether they be from Belgium, France, or Syria.

It's disconcerting that the reaction some people want to have to these attacks is to wish to not help some victims of ISIS based on where they are from.

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I'd been thinking the same thing lately, I guess we just expect it every few months now...

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At want point did fear and ignorance take over your thinking on the matter?

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

You need to step back from the keyboard. Your "comparison" is so off that it hardly deserves being addressed, but here you go:

No, it is not like that.

KKK ideology asserts supremacy of the white race over other races (which is a despicable and stupid ideology).

Not every white man (obviously hardly any, fortunately) is a follower of KKK ideology.

Islam ideology asserts supremacy of its followers and itself over any other belief systems.

Not every Muslim interprets that part of the ideology in a way that it would be seen as a call to violent action, which is good.

But too many do.

I am blaming the supremacist ideology in both cases. The ideology is the problem.

I agree with others, you cannot fight it by bombing the Middle East into oblivion. Eventually, better ideas and education need to enlighten people. But it's damn hard to convince someone of a better idea who is not listening because he or she has been brainwashed from early childhood.

And your comparison is still stupid.

17. OTMax

OTMax Member

Simplistic and emotional views all over this thread, it's time for most of you to step back from your computer and do some thinking. Glad some still have the decency to be emphatic and use their minds. People turning this into a anti-Islam and even an anti-refugee discussion, I mean seriously? The arguments are fool proof too, I mean congratulations on seeing the truth and informing us...R.I.P. to the ones who have died in yet another tragedy.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There has to be some type of reset button on the middle east.
    There is an ideology battle whether people believe it or not.

19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

How do you prevent assholes that are willing kill innocent people from attacking innocent people?

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

Isn't that what they were wondering before they radicalized too?

1 person likes this.