1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brothers from China, we need your help!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kevtse, Mar 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. kevtse

kevtse Member

As you all see Yao get BS calls every single game from his first day in the NBA, and it's still happening in his seventh season. We don't see it is improving. We need your help.

Try whatever you can do to boycott the NBA. Don't buy authentic jerseys? Write some complain letters? Raise the topic and get some attentions from the Chinese media? I don't know....you name it, do whatever you think that'll piss Stern off. Hopefully Stern will make some adjustments if the fire is big enough.

We need your help!

2. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

lol, for some reason this might not work :D

Maybe a protest in tiananmen square against the horrendous officiating of Yao by NBA refs, I'm sure the party will allow that :D

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

4. MD_in_Training

For anything like this to happen, Yao will pretty much have to flip the F*** out, and draw the attention of the masses in China. These half-assed interviews after games aren't going to do anything.

5. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

It's a start man. I mean you could clearly see he was upset, but yeah the brothers from china do need to help out. Stop watching the games make some kind of boycott because it's getting worse and worse and doesn't look like they are going to cease any time soon.

6. shioew

shioew Member

I hope these unfair calls can make Yao more anger and aggressive...

7. aka665

aka665 Member

or some super hacker from China will crash the entire NBA IT network, causing them to lose millions in lost productivity... and in return, we get the officials to officiate fairly

8. Gelu

Gelu Member

i can do that, i probably would

9. Alfredo82

Alfredo82 Member

... we will try :D

10. kkkpopov

kkkpopov Member

enjoy the world!

11. hey yao yo yo

hey yao yo yo Member

I'm a Chinese guy. I think Yao is a great player but he haven't taken any lash.
    Because of he come from China the standard for him is unfair. And the Shark can be benifit from the standard just because of he comes from the United State.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The rox still can get around the jazz... this is sick.

13. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

NOOOO :( Yao will only play 10 minutes before fouling out.

14. MD_in_Training

Hahaha, that's great.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Just stop watching the NBA until they decide how to correctly officiate Big men.

You'll see a big change, trust me.

16. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

LMAO, that's funny, man, then I would fly back to bei jing joining the protest for sure :D

17. kevtse

kevtse Member

Please spread this idea to the chinese forums. There is a chance that this will work!

18. Stockton>GOD

Stockton>GOD Member

Yes, please do whatever it takes until the officials call every foul on Yao. He got away with too many fouls again tonight. The NBA is trying to keep the Rockets in the game by letting Yao get away with murder.

CALL EVERY FOUL ON YAO

19. spiritwalker

spiritwalker Member

I dont think it will work. I think there is a evil rule that every superman need to be limited in court to make the game more fun. Years before, shark is a superman but his limit is his shot and now yao is the superman but has little limit if usging him in right way and giving him fair call. so the league have to give him unfair call to make game more fun.

Maybe yao should show some limit to let judge think he is not too powerful even if giving him fair call

20. Deepbreath

Deepbreath Member

This is a Chinese Rockets' fan. I am sad to tell you so many Chinese fans, esp the Lakers' fans and the Kobe's lovers are so happy to see Rox's lose, they are so mean to Yao, i dont know what's wrong with them.
    I am serious, seems to me the Lakers's Fans are always against Rox, the Celtics' fans are OK, this is intersting

Still most Chinese NBA FANS like to watch ROX's game, and truely love rockests' like me