1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brokeback Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Jan 22, 2016.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We finally got Howard playing a full game after back problems, but Montejunas and Decker have killed us with their Brokeback situations and inability to contribute all year. We finally got Jones healthy, and luckily Ariza can always be depended on, but we are the Brokeback Bad News Bears of basketball.

Too many guards, too many lineup changes, too little healthy big men, terribly inconsistent shooters, and an arm flailing fouls drawing bearded man who knows how to get his free throws, but leads the league in turnovers. Harden isn't even fun for me to watch most of the time. Yes, Howard and Harden have had two of their best games this past week but we still lost. We have resorted to hacking out of desperation, and it's painful to try and enjoy games anymore.

No consistent lineup, Harden doing as he wants, with no coach able to reign in his ego, two Brokeback big men sitting out all year, guards changing out more often than than at Buckingham Palace, McDaniels being used as a hacker, and Capella open for alley oops, only to be ignored by Harden most of the time. Our Future is in our young men with potential, but we can't see the light yet because it is shining in the wrong places.

Will our healthy Brokebacks make the big difference we need, or do we need to keep the fresh and healthy with potential, dump the egos and big money uncoachables, and start all over with new stars and a new coach? You tell me, because I honestly don't know.

What I do know is that I don't want to lose Howard, but would like seeing Harden's salary go to someone who is a pure shooter, And more fun to watch. Many enjoy his style, but I don't. Besides that, you can't win championships with terrible inconsistency shooting, and turning the ball over at crunch time.

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Motiejūnas
    Dekker
    Capela

Otherwise, 5 star thread. Will not read again

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Who plays Heath Ledger and who plays Gyllenhaal?

4. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

You start licking fingers and I am out.

5. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0qzMsJ-tmJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Would say lock it up, but, its funny

7. MONON

MONON Member

That thread title WAAAS misleading! :grin:

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Finch and Rojas, respectively.

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

dafuq did I just read?

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

We're a .500 team. It's hard to comprehend given what we did last season but it's the reality. I don't think any one of us are convinced we are one or two players away from accomplishing anything. That used to be the whole smokescreen. We were a "Bosh" away from a title. I guess we are a "Durant" away from a title now if we retain Howard and Harden...huh? BS

The sad reality is there is no way to fix this team and make them elite.

Edit: Posting made before I heard we got Josh Smith back. I guess we are contenders now. ;)

#10 Surfguy, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  11. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Jason Collins faints

12. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

TL:DR

Opened this thread fully expecting to see a video/gif with that famed line of "I just cant quit you" pertaining to Morey not being able to quit Smoove. LOL. Boo this man!

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My apologies to those 3 for not spelling their names right.

14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol it's funny cus gay sex

15. SemisolidSnake

This would explain why Harden spends so much of his time away from the team with floozies.

I feel strongly that this is a term that should never be googled.