1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Brock's Intro] UFC 121 Lesnar V. Velasquez

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by robbie380, Oct 16, 2010.

1. VanityHalfBlack

LOL, movie is a classic...

2. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Stop whining. American white people feeling like they are oppressed is lame. Respectfully, I offer this advice- look at the rest of the world and all of human history and SFTU. We've got it good.

3. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

[​IMG]

pretty deep cut he got destroyed

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I haven't been following UFC much but it does seem like it is starting to get more about the personalities and I fear it will start getting more like WWE where matches, while not fixed, are set up for compelling storylines rather than talent and record.

Also watching some recent MMA it looks like the technical quality, particularly of the grappling, is going down.

5. Prince

Prince Member

humiliation.
    demolition.
    dethronement.

time to go back to WWF.

6. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Brock haters have been waiting for this.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You should check out the cut Marvin Eastman had a while back. That thing was so big, you could keep spare change in it. Looked like a damn pocket on his skull. I know butchers that would probably faint at the sight of this thing :

[​IMG]

This guy was on The Ultimate Fighter. His gash was so deep, you could touch his skull :

[​IMG]

Alex Reid's leg gash :

[​IMG]

8. Asian Sensation

Bahahahhahahhahah this is the funniest thing EVER!

I think JDS is gonna beat Cain and I think there's gonna be a Lesnar vs Carwin II with the winner fighting JDS. Not sure who wins a Lesnar/Carwin rematch but whoever wins is going to beat JDS.

9. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

...and people thought Brock would destroy Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko.

I think it's a good time for both defeated fighters to meet and find a compromising solution and fight.

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Spin it however you want. Frankly I don't care what someone has tattooed on them. As long as you're cool, I'm cool.

11. RocketsPimp

Not a chance. He doesn't have the quickness or athleticism anymore.

The Undertaker lives here in Austin. I've seen him at my gym before and he's not at all scary. He's alot bigger on TV than in person......not that I'd mess with him since I am alot smaller than him. I just expected someone much bigger.

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

6'10?

13. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

I don't see the Brown Pride thing being a big deal.

Cain knows how to speak English, why does it matter if his dad does? Why would his dad need to anyways? The United States doesn't have an official language.

Just enjoy the fights!!

1 person likes this.
  14. Prince

Prince Member

they should have included a music bcakground.

15. RocketsPimp

The Undertaker 6'10"?? Not even close. Just watch the interview when Brock walks by. Perhaps 6'5" or 6'6", but he could be on a step or two up from the walkway. Frankly I would have guessed 6'3"-6'4" when I was next to him at the gym. And he definitely was not over 300 lbs.

16. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I'm pretty sure he's 6'10.

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Well yeah, of course. I mean, if Undertaker was 20 years younger and all. He's about 45 years old.

18. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Concur. People get up in arms about the stupidest things. The guy's got a somewhat off putting tattoo. Who gives a $#!+? Its a little off putting and I can understand the counter argument, but it seems like something little to get upset over. I guess if it bothers you that much, don't watch when he's on.

19. DaJet

DaJet Member

Anybody see the confrontation between Lesnar and Undertaker after the match?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjHtxPew5Os?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjHtxPew5Os?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

20. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Check the last.....uhhh....30 posts?