1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brittney Griner in jail…….in Russia!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Newlin, Mar 5, 2022.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OMG! LOL and SMH

Newlin likes this.
  2. Landry's Tooth

Mocking me for my sincerity... i guess we see what kind of person you are.

I'm blocking you and moving on. Seriously, i hope you find the truth instead of an echo chamber... good luck...

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I watched a special on cults tonight. Reminded me of Trump's gullible fools. I'm not the type to fall for cult type leaders spreading propaganda and lies like Trump. Get help. The truth will set you free. It's not too late.

palmsnbananas likes this.
  4. foh

foh Member

Yes he did great giving himself tax break. Getting out of Paris accord, Iran deal, actually OPENLY suggesting leaving Nato over a bit of money. Getting impeached twice. And to top it off, he conveniently egged people on to subvert their government over fake news that he and his sociopath lackeys spread on social media.

Please, you are indoctrinated in the same vain as the Russians are with your claims of being enlightened to the real truth while normal people have enough critical analysis skills to actually tell apart who is credible in their statements.

Have you seen any of your idols win a libel case against NYT and WAPO yet? Don't hold your breath.

5. omgTHEpotential

It happened like a month ago if I'm not mistaken. So the war is mostly used as an excuse by her supporters. It seems like the arrest was 100% justified. Of course there's also a real possibility she's dumb enough to not research drug laws in other countries before travelling.

clutchdabear likes this.
  6. Landry's Tooth

Most Americans got a tax break. He donated his salary. Biden is worth millions why does he take his?

The Paris deal was one sided that didn't enforce anything on the two worst polluting countries. It was a fake that you fell for. The iran deal relied on iran to inspect themselves which is incredibly dumb. Again, thus was a fake deal targeted at people like you sp you think a problem has been solved.

Nato countries were not paying their obligated amounts relying on the American tax payer to cover their defense. What solution would you propose to make them honor their commitments?

You complain about indoctrination but you display a vast example of someone who bought into the fake news narratives.

I did love the Babylon Bee headline in satire that Hillary vowed to stop importing dossiers from Russia. The truth is you are siding with a regime that promised Putin flexibility and defended Putin against attacks from Romney...

You are the problem. I encourage you to become a solution. Do better.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

He donated his salary!!

lol so simple minded. Not everyone is capable of looking at all the facts. Instead only picking and choosing things to complete their narrative that completes the story they want to believe.

Andre0087 and foh like this.
  8. Landry's Tooth

You know what? There is too much political talk here and i was dumb enough to respond. You will not change because you base your reality on fake news and until you stop consuming it you won't ever change.

I'm blocking you and moving on...

9. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

She done ****** up big time on this one

10. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

B b b but I’m a American !

lol dumbass, no one give a fck bout that.
    Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time ahahahahah…

Sep11ie and DreamR like this.
  11. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

just because she's a wnba player doesn't mean america should go out of its way to free her. countless other dumbass americans tried to transport drugs illegally in other countries, got caught, and have been left in prison for years. she should expect the same as well.

on another note, if she's locked up for awhile, at least we don't need to hear her say how she can play in the nba. she was getting way too full of herself.

Sep11ie and DreamR like this.
  12. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Does deb4rockets post about anything non Trump related?

Pistol Pete and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  13. i3artow i3aller

14. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Not saying the arrest was unjustified. I'm saying you have to be a dumbass to get caught with drugs in an airport to begin with. Now add on the fact that she's a semi high profile American in Russia. How stupid can you be?

Andre0087 and omgTHEpotential like this.
  15. Slyonebluejay

Slyonebluejay Member
    Supporting Member

Felt like I was reading a thread in the d and d for a while.

Andre0087 and i3artow i3aller like this.
  16. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

Lol at Congresswoman sheila jackson demanding Russia release Griner.. like they give a damn about some Congresswomans demands.. goodluck with that.

DreamR likes this.
  17. i3artow i3aller

Wonder how this would play out if it'd been LeBron instead?

[​IMG]

18. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Bro just block her and move on. She is mentally ill and I'm not joking. Her obsession is just beyond bizarre. In a way I feel sorry for her.

#78 couple of d's, Mar 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    King1 and Landry's Tooth like this.
  19. Landry's Tooth

Ditto and did it... if you're going to criticize come with facts and details and not rumors...

King1 likes this.
  20. Landry's Tooth

She probably thinks Russia is on mars or something... one of our dumbest swamp rats...

King1 likes this.