1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brittney Griner in jail…….in Russia!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Newlin, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Landry's Tooth

There's a book coming out about black lives under Trump being pretty good...

2. Landry's Tooth

She's a moron who turned her back on Baylor. I have no sympathy as an alum. Her sexual lifestyle was tolerated and has been at Baylor for decades as long as you're not openly expressing it at Baylor which contradicts their mission.

I was there in the 90s and the Lariat student paper editor was openly out there and nothing happened to him...

Taking drugs across international borders is a dumb idea... see Johnny Cash...

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Think what you want about him. That's your right. I believe Trump is far more of a bigot and racist. He only condemned violence by people of color. He kept quiet when violence and killings we're committed against gays, blacks, Asians, and people of color.

Here's a history of Trump's racism
    https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

palmsnbananas likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL

5. Landry's Tooth

Vox?

Lmao... was Huffington post not available?

DreamR and Astrodome like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So what.

deb4rockets likes this.
  7. Landry's Tooth

The author is black, so don't be racist and assume he can't research and write...

8. Landry's Tooth

That was in response to the comment someone made about Trump being racist...

What was hard about that?

Biden is the most racist president since lbj. He's used the n word in public more often than joe rogan and yet he isn't cancelled?

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You still never answered the question do you believe Trump is a racist because there are multiple books written about him being so.

You sound deranged.

10. Landry's Tooth

He might have been. His generation was different, like Biden referencing colored people...

I haven't seen anything recent and most examples people cite are fake news examples where they cutoff quotes or claim he's referring to someone he's not.

I suggest you avoid the fake news outlets to avoid displaying ignorance on the topic.

Vox for example is awful at research and fact checking... they are wrong more than they are right it seems...

11. Landry's Tooth

In what way would what i posted be deranged?

Personal attacks are usually the last resort of someone losing an argument...

12. Landry's Tooth

At this point it's obvious you're dug into your position so i see no point to littering a sports board with further political talk.

Maybe try some trustworthy news sources in the future to avoid any unpleasant conversations...

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What argument?

There is nothing to argue about Trump must be racist because it was written in a book right?

14. omgTHEpotential

She was transporting illegal drug substances, she was caught. Not much else to talk about really.

clutchdabear and King1 like this.
  15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Who cares what color his skin is. I'm white and I I know far too well about Trump's racist past.

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Believe me, I've seen the stories in plenty of credible newspapers. Oh, and none of them are the propaganda extremists at Fox. I hope you don't find them creditable.

17. Landry's Tooth

You cited Vox. You probably think wapo or ny times are credible...

What a joke... and no, i don't watch fox...

Btw, Fox grades slightly more left than right typically which is better balance than the other news organizations. I just think the murdochs corrupted the organization after ailes left.

I'm going to stop now because it's a waste of time to have to recap more than a decade of news you missed...

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Then stop. You will never convince me Trump is anything but a sociopath. Never.

19. Landry's Tooth

I thought he was too but it wasn't hard to pick him over Clinton and then he surprised me...

My concerns were he was a democrat more than a republican. He traded up wives like they were cars... nothing on the level of Bill Clinton...

I see where you are coming at but his great performance as president persuaded me... if i ignored news and consumed fake news i would feel the same as you probably.

Good luck... i hope you find the truth as i have...

20. T for 3

T for 3 Member

In effing Russia, in the middle of a war, as a high profile(ish) American. Unreal.

King1 likes this.