1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brian Reynolds Houston Rockets Videos

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ROCKCITY, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

I didn't want to post this in the GARM because last time I posted a video that I just recently watched, I was FLAMED for posting a year old video. So I'm gonna post it here (just in case it has been posted in the GARM) for other people to see. Once again, lock if posted... :(

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/LcreAW3taHM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/LcreAW3taHM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ttXzAYma7HM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ttXzAYma7HM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/6fppL_Y3Mi4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/6fppL_Y3Mi4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2. merrrlo

merrrlo Member

The GARM is for "Anything and everything about the Houston Rockets" and the Dish is for "What's going on elsewhere in the NBA" :)

3. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Damn we should start giving Harden the ball on the block once or twice a game.