1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brewer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwhite, Jul 9, 2016.

1. dwhite

dwhite Member

I'll continue to support talented players like Brewer and you continue to kiss the butts of non-talented has beens with no athletic value to the team like the newly signed 40 year old point guard. Keep drinking the Morey kool aid you fool.

2. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Brewer had like 1 game last year where he was effective. Think the Toronto game there. We were all astonished at his lack of production. Everyone was bad but he was on another level of suck.

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

He will have a ball in D'antoni 's system.

4. Olajuwon34

Olajuwon34 Member

He doesn't have much skill. He's an energy guy that doesn't shoot very well and is a bit out of control. Although, one has to wonder how he managed to score 55 pts vs Houston a few years back.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think Brewer and Beverly could REALLY benefit most from developing a midrange game

I want Bev to consistantly hit that shot from either side of the elbow.
    Spurs did not win a Championship until Avery Johnson learned to make that shot

Brewer needs to be able to hit a shot without going all the way to the rack
    I think he blew layups too often because the defense knew he was not going to pull up or finger roll or anything . . .so he forced it

Rocket River

6. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Dude why start a thread like this? You know we are all ready to go nuclear after last season. Seriously, after all of the TJones protection that did nothing but pen up rage haven't you learned anything. Sewer is aptly named and needs to be gone as quickly as possible. If we can somehow nab Dragic out of a package with Beverly and a protected 1st you at least clean up part of our roster. Frankly, I am stunned you can package him with anything and get something in return. With Beverly he is not a starting PG but he was about the only person left on this team that GAF.

My God this season was so damaging. It cannot even be put into words. Everybody gets paid and fans get _____!

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Every time I see this thread bumped, I hope it's news about Brewer being cut or traded.

8. Red Hova

Red Hova Member

I know same here. He was bad in every facet of the game and the ne that pissed me off the most was basketball IQ. He did not change his game at all when he was missing those layups and creating fast breaks for the other team, when he was bricking 3's over and over and when he was picking up offensive fouls on his one man fats breaks. While I am in the minority and think he can only get batter, I also would be glad to help him pack his and order Uber for him to get to the airport if he gets traded.