1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bregman (disabled list, but still) and Moran are ready for the show

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by what, Apr 25, 2016.

1. what

what Member

When do these guys get brought up, and when they do where do they play in the field?

Moran I certainly think he's ready.

2. HstnSprtsFan101

Moran is exactly what this lineup needs. Need this Gattis catcher thing to really happen and Moran take Kratz spot.

3. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

I agree with you, Moran is a type of player this team needs, but right now we are a struggling team and he should stay in the minors until the date we don't lose 1 more year of eligibility.

But, until then, why not use Marwin hitting second?

You know what numbers he gave us LAST YEAR hitting second? .329 average with an OBP of .404 and slugging of .468.

This year he is hitting .298 in last 14 games, but Hinch is not using him much. Why? For Valbuena who is struggling and White who is 4 for his last 35?

I think a move of Marwin to second spot and Springer 5th will help and then Moran and Reed in the middle of the year can round up the lineup.