1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking] Obama orders Navy SEALs to remove Trump from the White House

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Nov 20, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Politicians and media has feed narcissism into the American individual to the point where a plumber wants someone who sounds like them and has the experience of them to manage the world's largest bureaucracy.

Personally, I want someone far more intelligent than me managing the world's largest bureaucracy. Obama, Clinton and Bush Sr. fit that mold. Reagan was a dumbass(charismatic though) but conservatives loved his platitudes. Platitudes are needed to convince the American narcissistic high school educated class that trickle down works for them. The only way this changes is if those narcissist blue collar workers have the humbleness to realize they've been scammed. But that takes people with introspective abilities that I doubt they have.

#61 fchowd0311, Nov 25, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    joshuaao and mdrowe00 like this.
  2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You sound like a little b****...people must hate to be around you in real life.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Haha rent free b****.

Bro, you don't even contribute to this site, if your first thought is who people think you are I'll save you some trouble--- nobody does outside of knowing of some moron stupid enough to believe the election was rigged. Nobody. You're not cool, you're not interesting, you're the dumbass we're making fun of.

But, you kinda just proved my point. Its easy to say I have evidence and levy a false made up claim right? I could just say I have evidence of your text convos and never come out but continue to slander you.

Apparently you don't like it when it happens to you and become unhinged but you're stupid enough to believe it when it comes to other situations. You sound incredibly bitter and have my sympathy

6. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

this thread devolved into pure fckery

sigh

KingCheetah likes this.
  8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...extravagant-white-house-exit-to-upstage-biden

At least they won't need the Navy Seals.