1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking News] Terror attack in Nice, France

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I attract and am endorsed by the high IQ types. It's those governed by emotion over reason, mid management office drones, insecure types etc. who become uneasy around such gripping truths. Their bubble is burst.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Honey Bear -- for the love of God I am an US born American.

As a teenager 10+ years ago, I thought it would be cool to be different and completely self identify as Iranian (as you've linked to older posts in previous threads). While it's true my Dad's side is Iranian, they're all Kurdish. All of my Dad's family has left Iran, and non of them are Muslims. My Mom's side is White American since the 1800s, and non of them are Christians. To the Iranians I know now, they just call me the white guy.

While I self identified as a Muslim in the past (Initially, 100% because of the great Hakeem the Dream then because of inertia through the 2000s. But 100% not because of my Dad or his family as they were NOT Muslim), I no longer identify as a Muslim and consider myself agnostic/atheist. My friend in the LDS is trying to get me to join him for Temple, but that's another thread and many years down the road.

I'd appreciate it if you just stopped trying to paint me as unpatriotic religious extremist. I get that you're making prose here, but remember there are still real people behind these screen names for a Rockets BBS.

2 people like this.
  3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Quick! Everyone push their agenda.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Obama does it after every tragedy.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

HoneyBear, I need to know if you were serious about this post or playing a shtick. I really need to know. If you don't answer I'm reporting this to actual real life authorities. Don't let your internet persona ruin your life. You made explicit threats about murder.

Now, if you feel as if you have quotable evidence that I'm propagating terrorism, then by all means report it. But you will have a difficult time.

https://www.fbi.gov/report-threats-and-crime

I'm dead serious to. This isn't a joke, so you might want to respond on whether it was just a shtick. I don't want to do it. I'm reluctant because I'm hoping it's just you playing a persona. I'm giving you till midnight, or I'm actually reporting it.

1 person likes this.
  6. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

RIP

What can you say it's like at least a weekly occurrence now:(

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Azadre, do you know what koskhol mean?

8. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

It's depressing. Innocent lives are destroyed week after week. The families of the deceased are basically destroyed. 100s die, 10,000s are affected.

9. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

No idea. Googling says Persian for crazy.

I did not learn any Persian growing up.

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

It is time to report his candy ass. Lame ass Rice alum that gets a boner by pretending to be a real life playboy. At least, that persona has simmered down some.

11. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Classy move by Trump to postpone. Good man.

America needs to recognize the terrorist threat that radical Islam is bringing across the globe. They attack because our leadership is so weak. There are no consequences. Instead we get condescending lectures from Barry about how we shouldn't stereotype afterwards. What's needed in this fight is strength. If we have to step on toes and offend a tiny portion of our country to safeguard our citizens, then sorry. We have to get smart.

12. HookemHorns1250

Sad isn't it. I feel like I'm saying "My thoughts and Prayers go out to the victims loved ones" every other week.

Awful.

13. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Thoughts and prayers will never reverse the crimes these families have suffered.

:(

14. TheresTheDagger

I wonder if Trump might be reconsidering his pick in the wake of this attack. Michael Flynn was reportedly on the short list.

15. anchel

anchel Member

Bombing Syria succeeding. Whats going to do Hollande now? More bombs, nice idea

16. Honey Bear

Save it, you're embarrassing yourself. Trying to hide behind an identity rant.

A paragraph of bull**** isn't better than saying a line of it. A lot of western muslims (who I know) do this - a small sin is better than a big sin. That's why many of the "stricter" women love anal sex and BJ's to preserve their hymens but still call themselves virgins after a load of my finest is dripping off their face.

One lie leads to another, and pretty soon, all you are is one big lie. The real you.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=10170208&highlight=azadre#post10170208

Whatever you identify as - your actions of defending Islam without the need for reform, attacking medieval Christianity as a means to justify what muslims are doing in the 21st century etc, are the problem. This is a common defense strategy of ignorant muslims. Own up, sack up .. and you'll surprisingly find yourself on the same page as me, and accepted into the civilized world.

But you're a long way from there now, kid.

1 person likes this.
  17. HookemHorns1250

Obviously not. But I still do Pray for them.

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Just another of your many benevolent acts in action.

19. Honey Bear

Uhhhh - everything I do is via personal relationships. Not a lame web page hotline. Your issue isn't with me - but with muslim communities.

Now go on and get ... do something productive with your life knowing the knowledge I've given you.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What about an FBI reportable offense?