1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

It could be another angle why her mother was careful in choosing her words. It was not easy going up against a powerful sitting senator and there could be hell to pay. Tara has been receiving death threats left and right recently. Anyway, you seem to have no problem with his mental decline which a more important issue. Slick Willie’s peccadilloes were on full display when he ran and he still won, big difference between the two is that Clinton still has all of his faculties. It seems like you don’t have any choice of what your party is doing and you have to go along with it.

2. generalthade_03

Complaining about a president won’t get you anywhere, you guys with TDS are showing us everyday.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Your excuse doesn't make sense in the context of the mother on Larry King. The mother was anonymous and had no insentive to not be outraged if her daughter told her that she was forcefully penetrated. The interview didn't mention any specific senator. So her expressing natural anger that her daughter was forcefully penetrated would have no effect on their personal safety as no one in that Larry King show knew who it was. She had no reason to be so cordial towards the accused and stating that her daughter wants to respect that politician. Her repeatedly supporting Joe Biden after the alleged incident doesn't bode well with your narrative and excuse also.

AleksandarN likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

Well if he becomes the first one term president in 28 years then yes it probably did work.

Ironically the last okay GOP president was a one term president. Shame because George H Bush was probably the most qualified and most intelligent GOP president in half a century.

Everyone else from Reagan to Trump were underqualified idiots that ran on dumb charisma.

5. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes it will. Trust me you were happier being
    mad during Obama than you were during Bush or now. You’ll be so mad everything will be a scandal. Maybe Jade Helm II will be a thing. Maybe Biden will say he likes Neapolitan ice cream best leading to condemnation from the right wing media pundits who will be Equally divided whether chocolate or vanilla is the real best. (All will be right).

fchowd0311 likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

The difference is everything that we brought up about Barry is true till this day, on the other hand, you guys tried so hard to depose Trump and everything you came up with is fake news.

7. generalthade_03

If you listen to the fake news then yes, he will be a one timer

8. generalthade_03

Don’t you think it was Tara that told her mother to be careful because she does not want the retaliations?

9. fchowd0311

If the mother was anonymous in the Larry King call, then there is no insentive to be "respectful to the accused". Again, the mother was anonymous and didn't single out any specific politician. There was zero incentive to downplay the accusation on Larry King.

Also being scared doesn't mean you have to literally support the person politically which she did for many years after the accusation.

Also there never has been a case of a women who fears retaliation to lighten her story to feel safe. If they feel scared they just aren't going to come out at all.

AleksandarN likes this.
  10. generalthade_03

Until we’re in their shoes, we can not read nor predict their thinking or actions. There is no one size fit all when it comes to something like this. Humans are different from one another and so are the behaviors, you can not put them in your neat little box.

11. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes you can. There are entire fields of science for describing human behaviors.

AleksandarN likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

Yes but in the court of public opinion, this is all the evidence we have to make a judgement and her changing of her story after 20+ years, her mother not having the tone and diction of someone who heard their daughter tell them that they were literally raped, her still supporting Biden after she was allegedly raped, her sudden backing of Putin all make her new allegation suspicious and not credible.

I believe her initial accusation that Biden invaded her personal space and touched shoulders.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tara Reade launched this story too early. It will peak now but fade as the general election approaches. Mistimed strategy.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  14. generalthade_03

Well, I least we can agree upon that Joe did touch something. Lol

15. fchowd0311

I've always stated that Joe seems out of touch and lacks self awareness when it comes to personal space. That doesn't mean it's sexual in any manner.

Nook and Jayzers_100 like this.
  16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Your first instincts about Joe and the children were correct. It’s an overly affectionate old man. That’s it. You’ve convinced yourself to make it something egregious because you desperately want a scandal for Biden. The republican incumbent Is Donald f****ng Trump, the most open sex hound in the history of politics. No s***t you guys want SOMETHING to dip up in Biden. I certainly understand the strategy. It just won’t stick

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. generalthade_03

You guys have to know this. I’d rather not talked about Joe being a pervert just like the Biden’s crowd, that kind of dialogue is going nowhere. The Democrats made it impossible not to talk about Biden’s misdeeds. They decided to bank their entire political future on this old senile perv. How can you not discuss this? It’s called the vetting process if you want to be POTUS. They could have picked Bernie, Klobuchar, Warren, Yang and we won’t even have to endure this icky subject. Sure, we’ll have something else to talk about with other candidates, but in won’t be touching little girlss breast and fingerbanged some female staffer.

18. fchowd0311

It's posts like these where I assume no progress will ever be made because you aren't posting in good faith. You just regurgitated talking points after your hand was held walking you through how Tara Reade's second claim of finger blasting seems unlikely given all the contextual actions on her part and her mother's for the past multiple decades.

And you are using that talking point that he raped Tara Reade to justify believing that Joe's lack of self awareness in terms of personal space is sexual in nature rather than being overly affectionate. It's like a self feedback loop.

I obviously believe Bernie is the better candidate. Anyone who knows my posting history knows this. That doesn't mean I'm going to propagate false narratives to harm Joe to prop up Bernie. I've always been genuine with my actual criticisms of Biden mainly that he's a reactionary and a hindsight type leader.

AleksandarN likes this.
  19. generalthade_03

Not sure why you’re keep telling me my posts aren’t in good faith. I told you I’d rather not talked about this icky subject, remember the fake news media buried this story so deep for over a month hoping that it will go away on its own, but it did not. The blame is squarely on your party, their arrogance and shenanigans will cost them this election. They have learned nothing from 2016, when you put out a lame candidate and expect victory, it is madness and foolhardy. You seemed to gloss over his mental decline too, to me it’s more of an issue than his personal life.

20. fchowd0311

You seem to always forget that our presidental races are usually binary choices. Joe Biden ain't an intellectual but I think he knows the difference between life and health insurance unlike the alternative.