1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If you read my take here you know I've tried to give as fair of a take as possible here. So my question to you as a conservative leaning person what would you expect us as liberals/Democrats to for us not to be seen as hypocrites?

Drop support of Biden and concede to Trump, a man with more allegations and open acts of playboy foolery?

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So how does she tell her story?

You don't think Fox has been trying to get her or anybody else?

Why do you think she has been relatively silent?

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oh really did trump resign like al Franklin

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

There was photo evidence against Franklin.

5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

We went through this with the photo. But go a head post the photo again. There was shadows underneath his hands Also al wasn’t accused of rape like trump

6. Newlin

Newlin Member

Republicans are OK with Trump bragging and laughing about grabbing women by the p***y. But, an allegation from the 90’s should sink the Biden presidency? Really?

jiggyfly and AleksandarN like this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Let him run. It shouldnt sink anything but should the mainstream media and fellow dems ignore it? They didnt ignore a less credible allegation against kavanaugh. Lets be fair here.

cml750 likes this.
  8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Fair? There are 17 women that have accused Trump of various things. Yet, it was ignored....basically.

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

NBC, CBS, and ABC. She could go on 60 minutes.

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Not really. The media is obsessed with the guy.

11. Newlin

Newlin Member

CNN was talking about it tonight. But really, Trump sort of set the bar. He was caught on tape admitting to grabbing women by the p***y. Laughing and bragging about it. If Someone can get elected after that, then why should this even be news? America has shown that it will elect someone who brags about assaulting women.

I don’t like hearing these stories. Someone is not telling the truth. But, after Trump got elected after what he talked about, I’m not getting worked up about these old stories.

In regard to Kavanaugh. Republicans also proved once again they are willing to give a free pass to fellow Republicans accused of wrong doing. I’m not going to endorse raking Biden over the coals over this old story when Republicans are so willing to turn a blind eye to bad behavior by their own.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it's the other way around. The media's job is to focus on what the president does. Let me repeat - IT'S THEIR JOB.

The media reported everything about Obama as well. And let's not get started with the right-wing media.

As for Biden, I think it's more than entirely possible that Tara Reade is telling the truth. And it's bad, but it is not nearly as bad as Kavanaugh did which was attempted rape of Ford.

Regardless, considering who is running against Biden - Trump - a man who has done far worse to women, I think most will still vote for Biden. Also it has to be considered that this election is about saving our country from gross incompetence. Trump is putting our nation at risk, and there is just too much at stake here.

I'm not voting for Biden, I am voting against Trump.

13. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I'm not voting for either of them and will be writing in General Mattis.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's a waste of a vote unless you are in a state that is already decidely going one way or the other.

15. fchowd0311

I think he's referring to people like you and people who defend him a lot.

AleksandarN likes this.
  16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Cmon the Kavanaugh accusations were from his time as a teenager, conveniently vaulted during the SC confirmation process. We have to make some concessions here; there’s no way to verify what happened back then. Same with the Tara Reade story. Stories age, people misremember, motives are questioned. Statutes of limitations exist because human testimony withers over time. We should believe women, but women are people. People aren’t very credible if there story changes after decades. Goes for both political parties

jiggyfly and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. fchowd0311

I think a potential positive outcome of the #metoo movement is that it hopefully shows victims of abuse and sexual assault that the media and the public are going to listen to you. Hopefully this results in those victims reporting their abuse as soon as possible after the event which will make it much easier to verify and be certain of where we don't have these situations where it's difficult to chose a side of whom to believe.

AleksandarN and Jayzers_100 like this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go ahead and vote for Biden who touching little girls' nipples and has a brain that's falling apart.The dude should retire. He seems like he may even be a victim of elder abuse... how are people letting him go on when he clearly has dementia.

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Because he doesn’t clearly have dementia. Watch full debates and speeches rather than clips. You can obviously make James Harden look like the worst defender in league history if you watch a YouTube compilation.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I've seen him speak plenty. The dude has lost it. You obviously ignore him touching little girls' nipples and forcing his hands on their chest when they push him away. I know you've seen that video yet you ignore it.

Also what have you say about Tara?