1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Ok

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Thing is if I blocked him 1/3 of this section would disappear and wouldn't understand what the hell is going on. Can't ignore everyone...guess the old fashioned way will have to suffice.

Rashmon, mdrowe00, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

We'll see, like @durvasa said it wasn't in the original article.

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I recall the whole Let's Go Brandon thing is really a code work for something to do with F-cking Joe Biden so I just got confused... sorry. Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on what Let's Go Brandon means. Since you guys are all church going Christians I'm sure it's nothing that derogatory.

ROCKSS likes this.
  5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I do the same. I actually have a few on ignore which is why I'm lost half the time here.

Andre0087 likes this.
  6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I would assume that would result in their election chances floundering.

7. Nook

Nook Member

When he is prosecuted for ******* underaged sex slaves I’ll worry about his views on “what aboutism”.

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

That's you. I don't care to elaborate on something you can easily figure out yourself

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Exactly...

ROCKSS and Nook like this.
  10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Another threat from the devil with the red tie:

"Whatever we can do to help — because the temperature has to be brought down in the country,” Trump told Fox News. “If it isn’t, terrible things are going to happen.”

Trump's M.O.: Let's see what I can say to inflame the country and bring the heat...while claiming I want to help bring down the temperature in the country because terrible things will happen.

ROCKSS, Blatz and jiggyfly like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Yup. They will call for closure and point to Nixon as precedence and that we need return to tradition. The best we may get is both parties being more careful in who they let hold high positions politically.

ROCKSS likes this.
  12. King1

Funniest thing is most of us don't like Trump. He's garbage. We're here for DeSantis

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s the difference between being a normal and sane human being, and being a mindless drone cult member with deplorable tendencies

they worship Trump…mindless drones willing to do jail time or die for that obese orange

make it make sense

ROCKSS, Xopher and Andre0087 like this.
  14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

So you admit that you are here for DeSantis's, discrimination and cancel culture. That's not better.

15. King1

Don't really care about your political agenda. I care about my money and children. Democrats fail in both

16. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

That's the soulless GOP in a nutshell. No empathy for anyone else. All you care about is money. You're OK with bigotry and white washing history. You're OK with discrimination and hateful rhetoric. And spare me the "GOP cares about children" crap. The GOP has no platform other than lie filled identity politics aimed at enflaming the "oppressed" middle class neo-Christian males and demonizing any one who is different in hopes to extend its fascist power grab at the cost of our democracy.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Then do something about it. You are a Republican voter and likely donor. You could easily call your Congressman and Senators to tell them to dump Trump. How many times have to done something about it besides doing nothing but defending Trump online and then saying you prefer DeSantis??

You know and I know that our crazy uncle's and all the racists in your party are going to vote for the guy come primary season. Trump has made moves to control the primary process as well. If you are serious about DeSantis your time is running out.

What's going to happen is Trump is going to win the primary and then you'll be back making the argument that "well I don't support Trump... BUT DEMOCRATS are such a HUGE threat that they are giving me NO CHOICE but to vote for Trump."

If you care about DeSantis that much, get off your a$$ and do something about it because there are too many crazy uncles in this country who are going to ensure he dominates the primary, and I'll get to come back here and say "See".... so go prove me wrong and help get DeSantis some help, or shut up.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Meanwhile Dershowitz wrote up a bigly defense after he was allowed to play under-18 holes .

mdrowe00, Andre0087, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.