1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Well, if he goes to jail deb and DD will finally go outside and hopefully off the internet. Win-win

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This woman doesn't serve Georgia or her country. She serves Trump. She is part of his mob of criminals and conspirators who have one purpose, to do his dirty work and spread hate towards anyone who dares to question his criminal acts.

This is what happens when people with no morals, no conscious, or no scruples get a taste of power, money, and fame. This is the type woman who is easily manipulated by a man like Trump. He loves women who he can use and abuse, or carry around like his trophy.

#142 deb4rockets, Aug 9, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I thought DeSantis was the "real winner in this".

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Yes, if he wants to become president in 2024.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is already known that Trump took records including classified material from the White House in violation of the law. There is corroborate that he destroyed documents. This really isn’t that hard then to justify this type of action.

6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I think it is too soon to be jumping for joy about this. I am sure we are all skeptical that the current admin was unaware of this. CNN had the heads up on the stone raid so I think it is likely someone in the admin knew.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think I've seen anywhere any skepticism about this. Everything I've read suggests this had to have been approved at the top

9. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

and if you're deb or DD, it's always a good time to be jumping for joy ;)

10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

This doesn't sound like a winner or Presidential candidate to me. He sounds just like another Trump clone..

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I believe he is a criminal. I also believe a search warrant was long overdue. I won't jump for joy until he, and all his mob are taken down. You can defend criminals all you want or scoff off the Insurrectionist type power hungry politicians' actions, but I believe in truth and justice. Not sure what you really believe in.

quikkag, JeeberD, Agent94 and 2 others like this.
  13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Agree 100%

There should be sharp accountability for frivolous raids.

@Nook what are the penalties for whiffed raids?

Roscoe Arbuckle and Andre0087 like this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

doesn't really matter what I believe in

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whether DeSantis actually agrees with the search of Maralago or if it benefits him there is no way politically he publicly acknowledges that.

Especially if he wants to win the 2024 Republican nomination. Like many in the party he might quietly position himself as an alternative to Trump but as the primaries this year show outrightly turning against Trump
    Is costly.

quikkag and AroundTheWorld like this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The real question is why did he knowingly break the law? What is in those documents that is so bad for him that he’d break the law blatantly out in the open to try and protect??

The panelists connected to the DOJ last night all are acting similar like they know something about an insider who has flipped and knows exactly what and where. I just don’t think the national archives would do something this drastic if he was just taking home Putin autographs that he can frame in his office or crowd size excel spreadsheets.

I think this is foreign intelligence related and obviously time sensitive before action is taken with the intelligence. It’s a guess on my part but I could see a list of our undercover agents in Eastern Europe working on Russia maybe be something Trump has as leverage or do something with. That’s a guess but there has to be something much more important behind the crime for the FBI to step in like this.

I also don’t trust the Secret Service on Mar A Lago detail and would be shocked if we hear about issues like a fireplace blazing in August in Florida randomly yesterday.

quikkag and Andre0087 like this.
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Your comments means nothing when you can't even say what it is you actually think is right or wrong. Just a troll who gets off on making fun of the opinions of others, whether you know they are right or not.

AleksandarN, quikkag, Rashmon and 2 others like this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Me either. I wouldn't doubt some have been hand picked or kept silent by bribe money.

20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It being reported that the FBI called the Secret Service hours before really is like not guarding Steph Curry on the perimeter. I understand why they need to do it but knowing these guys and their history you are asking for a Karen from Goodfellas moment.

Im sure the first thing they did was called Trump to see how much he’ll pay them to start throwing docs in the fireplace and I’m sure he said torch the Fckers.

FrontRunner and deb4rockets like this.