1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

They sound like idiots making these statements since the FBI tried to retrieve those documents several times. What could have possibly been so important that the request was ignored a few times. Just give back the ****ing documents and be done with it. It doesn't matter if it was Donald's McDonald's orders, just give it back.

Trump, as always, trying to control the narrative and his cult simply walks to the tune of whatever he says. I just want this individual vanished from our politics and want all his crazy psychopaths that slowly are making their way to office to also be vanished.

superfob, mdrowe00, Sajan and 4 others like this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

But...but...but, I thought the documents had been packed and sent there inadvertently while packing to leave?

#1503 bobrek, Aug 13, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
    jiggyfly and Blatz like this.
  4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

and if I did it, it was unintentional!

jiggyfly, Blatz and Agent94 like this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, mdrowe00, durvasa and 2 others like this.
  6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Now I get it. The FBI planted the documents at his house and then, to keep the agents out of trouble, our lord and savior trump declassified them.

jiggyfly, superfob, mdrowe00 and 8 others like this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

This is what I can’t stand about libtards. No matter what he does he’s a bad man! No President has EVER had people be so mean to him in THE HISTORY OF THE UNIDED STATS!

8. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't see "value" in taking them - selling docs to the highest bidder (between China and Russia). The guy is a complete slime bag willing to do just about anything to keep his billionaire status.

jiggyfly, mdrowe00 and CCorn like this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’m about to start selling “I’d rather Putin have our nuclear codes than a democrat!” Shirts.

#1509 CCorn, Aug 13, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
    jiggyfly, superfob, mdrowe00 and 5 others like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The cult is real. You should hear the stuff that fills their brainwashed heads...

Sajan, Blatz and Andre0087 like this.
  11. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fox News Airs Doctored Photo of Trump Raid Judge With Ghislaine Maxwell

During Thursday’s broadcast of Tucker Carlson Tonight, fill-in host Brian Kilmeade mentioned the Florida judge who reportedly approved the search warrant used by the FBI to raid Mar-a-Lago on Monday and who has subsequently faced death threats for doing so.

During Kilmeade’s commentary, however, a fabricated image of two separate photographs appeared on screen depicting Judge Bruce Reinhart on an airplane receiving a foot massage from convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell.

On Friday afternoon, nearly a full day after the segment aired, Kilmeade took to Twitter not to apologize but rather to claim that the fake image was shown on the news network purely as a goof.

“Last night while subbing for Tucker Carlson, we showed you an image of Judge Bruce Reinhart w/ Ghislaine Maxwell that was sourced on screen to a meme pulled from Twitter & wasn’t real,” the Fox star posted online. “This depiction never took place & we wanted to make clear that we were showing a meme in jest.”

If the image was shown purely in “jest,” as Kilmeade claimed a day later, it may not have been entirely clear in real-time. It took Sean Hannity of all people to plainly spell out the image’s inauthenticity: During the handoff to the primetime star’s show, Hannity pointed out for viewers that the image was digitally altered.

“I think that’s actually a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with somebody putting [the judge’s] head on there,” Hannity said. As Snopes pointed out, the judge’s upper body was substituted for Epstein’s.

The image credit that Fox News listed is a Twitter user whose handle is @whatimemetosay and who describes themselves as a “meme creator” and “digital art creator,” and Reinhart is currently facing an onslaught of violent and antisemitic death threats—all arguably making Kilmeade’s actions even less excusable.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  12. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

kilmeade didn’t put up the graphic. Fox did. They also made up the fig leaf clarification. It is all orchestrated

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

The damage is done. People like my parents now believe it’s a real photo.

mdrowe00, Blatz and deb4rockets like this.
  14. Rileydog

sadly that’s probably the case for millions.

15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

1) the politics of it should not matter.

2) all this shows is that trumps supporters are brainwashed cult members. trump was absolutely right when he said in 2015 that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and he wouldnt lose any support.

mdrowe00, JeeberD, Amiga and 3 others like this.
  16. jo mama

and why would the FBI plant documents that he personally declassified? trump is clearly just throwing as many lies out there as possible b/c he knows that his supporters are such morons that they will believe anything he says.

he cant have it both ways...either he declassified them or the FBI planted them. but again, to his moronic cult-memeber beta-cuck followers it doesnt matter.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  17. Rileydog

The levels of stupid to which the trumpers here are willing to go is comedy gold. Reminds me of when my kids were in elementary or middle school

…no, I haven’t gotten the grade back.

… no not yet, I don’t know why the stupid teacher is taking so long.

… I did great, I’m sure it will be fine.

… honestly,I’m don’t know what happened. I studied so hard for that. Ask William, I studied with him for hours. He’ll tell you.

… I bet she graded it wrong. She is always screwing things up.

… the test was totally unfair. I had no idea we were supposed to study that section.

… my teacher is such a b****. She is out to get me.

… I heard that my teacher is the worst rated in the school and might get fired soon.

… i don’t know why you’re making such a big deal of this. Grades don’t even matter.

jiggyfly, Reeko, mdrowe00 and 6 others like this.
  18. jo mama

fox news puts up fake pic of judge with jizzlane maxwell, but meanwhile there are plenty of real pics of trump with her. but the cult doesnt care about those!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Reeko, deb4rockets and Blatz like this.
  19. Newlin

Newlin Member

This is getting confusing. I’m going to have to withhold judgment until the dream team of Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani weigh in.

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's why Fox News is more like the National Enquirer made political to shove GOP propaganda and lies into those who believe anything.

Blatz likes this.