1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yeah but what hair color are you currently rocking? This is getting serious...

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

So many options...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, ROCKSS, edwardc and 3 others like this.
  5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Nope, FBI won't be fooled... More like

[​IMG]

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

This gotta be one of ya'll...

[​IMG]

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

A few posts before comparing (a) US federal law enforcement with a valid warrant collecting about a dozen boxes to (b) the well-documented and murderous history of the Nazi gestapo... you literally support assassinating US officials.

Others are pointing out that you've left political discussion far, far behind. But I want to point out one important thing that Trump has accomplished with you -- it's something he works hard at.

"what they have done and are doing to this country" ... You now see the Donald as equivalent to the US. If something bad happens to Trump, no matter what law of the country he has broken, it's a crime against "this country."

I can't reach you, but if anyone is on the fence: We all need to recognize the country as a collective of all of us, warts, idiots, and elitists alike, not any one person, be they a Trump, Clinton, or... Osmond.

ROCKSS, Nook, DonnyMost and 8 others like this.
  8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

i don't understand the point of reference in your question of dying your hair a certain color.

Nothing can change stupidity and ignorance, it's a lost cause salvy.

A few years from now all dem proud trumpsters is gonna pretend they were against him all along.

FranchiseBlade and Blatz like this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I am fully convinced after this that if Trump were to assume office again and decide to round up a bunch of 'enemies' and eliminate them that his supporters would not only be indifferent towards it but would openly help in whatever way they can. A terrifying and sobering thought.

I'm not sure I get it. I'm not sure I quite understand destroying the country for a man that cares only about himself.

This man has turned on family members and friends, what makes any of these Trumpers think he cares a lick about them?

10. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you must've missed @DaDakota's posts.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Not to mention with this kind of will and eagerness to do away with their perceived enemies is that a new enemy will always be needed. The list will keep getting shorter until they are on it themselves. From the ones I've talked to they seem to think they will be able to turn it off by the time that happens.

jiggyfly, mdrowe00 and JayGoogle like this.
  12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

F.O.

You do not have any idea what I see or think. And you people who are the ones who are clearly obsessed with Trump, as your behavior clearly demonstrates.

What these gestapo-style turds have done here in this episode and in many others is in no way a legitimate function of their jobs. You can F.O. if you want to make the case that it is. This regime, and the Obama regime before them, have clearly weaponized these agencies against their political adversaries. No honest person will try to make the case that they have not done so. They are terrorizing American citizens, including the former President of the United States, under the banner of "justice". Go ahead and lie through your teeth and deny it. Who will be surprised - It is who you people are and it is what you do. You people have in effect declared war on people like me. Nobody who is a member of the target group that your people in power are openly weaponizing the government to terrorize are going to indulge your lying crap about 'we are all one collective,' blah blah blah.

No, we are not. And that is the fault of people like you and these deranged, megalomaniacal thundering assholes that you call leaders.

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

...*****s and jews are next. Love me some Chris Rock. Still true today though...

mdrowe00 and Blatz like this.
  14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

From the mojmein files...
    [​IMG]

cdastros, Nook and No Worries like this.
  15. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Oh I know what you see.

NORTH ATLANTIC GLOBALIST ELITES....everywhere

Kidding...but not really, you are in a cult. Seek help before you do something stupid. We are literally watching your decent into radicalization. If this were the middle east, you would clearly already be a suicide bomber.

The giant orange turd is not worth throwing away your life.

ROCKSS, Rashmon, marky :) and 7 others like this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm just curious, what would you say are the characteristics of the "people like me" you are describing? Who are these people like you?

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.
  17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Someone took a dive off the deep end. It's just too bad he thought the sign was a lie

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.
  18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I have him blocked but can we assume that he is a US citizen? He probably doesn't even live in this country, cough, cough...paid Russian disinformation agent...

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Writing all this nonsense while conveniently forgetting Trump ran his platform where his stance was throwing Hillary Clinton in jail after he becomes president.
    If I win,” Donald Trump threatened Hillary Clinton during Sunday night’s debate, “I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation

Trumpsters always thinking they are the victim while ignoring the Great orange ones words and dictions against other politicans.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I just don't think the opportunity cost is worth it for the Russians to pay a full time salary to a dude trolling the debate and discussion sub forum of a NBA team fan forum. It's worth it on more mainstream platforms like Facebook but here? Nah.

The sad reality is that there are many people who don't need to be paid to "troll". These type of people often require a sense of control of others because maybe in their personal lives they don't have that fix desired at all so they go to the interwebz with the goal of trying to manipulate or "trigger" other people because it gives them.thst perceived sense of control that they are puppet masters of your mind.