1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BREAKING] Biebs arrested in Miami Beach for DUI

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bigtexxx, Jan 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

or maybe she is just filling him up with drugs so he won't quit music like he wants to and stop providing for her whole family...

2. rudan

rudan Member

Thats one of the nicest set of teeth in a mugshot, thats for sure :grin:

3. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Member

Paul Walker wasn't drunk, he was actually at a charity fundraiser (that he organized) - and wasn't even the one driving. No comparison whatsoever. Paul Walker helped humanity, this kid is only concerned about himself - and his actions of the past few years show that.

I don't wish harm on anyone that doesn't deserve it. I wish the kid would snap out of it just so I don't have to hear about him anymore. He was driving a supercar under the influence of alcohol and drugs - sorry, I'm not going to "let that slide." But yes, I'd rather he die doing something stupid than him hurting someone innocent.

It has nothing to do with envy, and everything to do with the fact that kids look up to this jackass.

Apparently his father (who is only 38) was there and actually helped block the street so he could drag race. /baffling

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Why do grown manly men care about Justin Bieber, so much, they are almost as bad as his stans (stalker fans), only difference is instead of hearing how much some girl wants to marry Justin Bieber and have his kids, I hear some very perverse and sexual things in a rather violent manner happening to Bieber.

1 person likes this.
  5. sammy

sammy Member

I can't stand him bc he's a poser.

He thinks he's a G but he's softer than Shawn Bradley.

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Maybe for you, but the only reason 95% of people don't like him is because he is everything they wanted to be at 20... while they are 40, still working a 9 to 5 and don't have anything better to do than to talk trash about some kid and hope he just keeps going downhill.

Talking about how he is a douche (which he very well may be! :grin:) and is immature all while forgetting they were 20 once and they didn't have everything they did shown to literally the whole world.

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

The fact that you would actually call someone a poser, shows that you are in fact a poser...

8. sammy

sammy Member

Burn. I don't even know wtf that means.

He's a bratty douche. He spits in people's faces. He egged his neighbor's house. Drives like an idiot through neighborhoods. I don't think you need more evidence.

Now, go back and listen to Bieber tracks on your pink iPod.

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

it means why the hell do you care?

10. sammy

sammy Member

That was your best answer to why I'm a poser bc I called him a poser? LOL okay.

I don't like the guy, man. I can't stand Kanye either. It doesn't mean I care. It just means that I dislike their personalities/character.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Well a real "G" wouldn't care enough to call someone else a poser, he's to busy worrying bout his ownself... not some kid that you wish you could be hah

12. sammy

sammy Member

Please show me where the ef I claimed to be a G.

I'll wait.

13. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Member

People aren't jealous because they bash him for his conduct. He has no redeeming qualities. He has the platform to do a lot of good in the world, yet instead he prefers to he is a total jackass. That is all it boils down to.

You forgot pissing in corners.

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

When did Bieber claim to be a G?

How much good did Svpernaut do when he was 20?

Sure he makes bad decisions but when will you grow out of judging others?

15. sammy

sammy Member

We found the president of his fan club.

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

just kind of find it pathetic grown men jumping at the chance to rejoice at another mans faults... but hey it's a great look for you.

17. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Shouldn't this guy be deported back to Canada or something?

18. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Member

I did plenty of good when I was 20. I sure as crap didn't treat people as terribly as him.

I don't judge people. His actions do that for him. He hasn't used his fame or fortune to do anything to better the world. He spits in the faces of others. Pisses in corners he doesn't have to clean up, drag races in supercars when under the influence, and on and on.

As I said, if he wants to ruin his life with drugs and partying - go right ahead. But if you affect other people's lives with your bull**** antics or endanger others with your stupid actions - you get everything you deserve. Karma is a b****.

They aren't faults - THEY ARE CRIMES.

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

:) dude I'm sorry or your family... if you have kids they are going to have a really hard time... you remind me of my dad, haven't talked to him in 6 months cause of this kind of thinking. He is the first to point out what someone else does wrong.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wtf? There is a fine line between what you are trying to say and what is plainly stupid. Svpnaut is right here.

Let me put it for you this way: The cops were on lookout as soon as they found out this kid was in town. Everybody expected him to do something stupid.

He has been accused of driving his ferrari over 80mph on a street where his neighbor says his kids play. IDGAF about his problems, nobody else deserves to die. This dude could have easily killed someone. Enough of pity game for all these ****tards that go off the cliff. Everybody could tell he was a little **** from the beginning and this is how he would end up. There are so many other kids that have gone through the same stuff he has (fame) and didn't end up the same.

I'm all for natural selection working its way here, Its only a matter of time before he does something stupid enough to hurt someone.