1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

they are all getting what they deserve…I think a majority of the sentences are too short if u ask me

Rashmon, ROCKSS and Xerobull like this.
  2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I worked in prisons. They do suck. Here's my ranking of negatives:
    1. Separated from your loved ones
    2. Separated from most amenities that you take for granted
    3. Your life is run by other people on a strict schedule
    4. Boring as hell
    5. Terrible food and healthcare
    6. Locked up with utter morons
    7. Ass rape

ROCKSS, Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. Xerobull

Felony record is no joke. Their lives as they knew it are over even after they get out.

jiggyfly, FranchiseBlade and Reeko like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I dunno, shouldn't #7 fill in the gaps for the all other numbers?

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I honestly feel like participating in the riot and storming the Capitol should get more than a few months. Folks get thrown in jail longer for doing less.

Andre0087, ROCKSS and Nook like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

they would clog up the DC court system for years if they tried to take every single case to trial, so many are offered plea deals of a few months of jail time

some are offered pleas in exchange for cooperating with the feds

many tho are getting several years at least, and I love seeing their tears in court

don’t drop the soap, and protect your butt…enjoy that mystery meatloaf and commissary chips

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

8. Nook

Nook Member

8. Being sold into white slavery and forced to be transgender while praying your throat isn’t too sore after daddy leases you out for two menthol cigarettes and a Little Debbie cream pie.

jiggyfly, Andre0087, ROCKSS and 4 others like this.
  9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Except the convicted criminals get to wear the Felony label the rest of their lives.

DoJ is also getting some multi year convictions for the worst of the offenders.

Point taken that the justice system is not always fair, equitable across the board.

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  10. Xerobull

That's the fun part of prison.

CCorn, ROCKSS and Nook like this.
  11. Xopher

Xopher Member

Or transgendered you and made you into a Little Debbie cream pie

12. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, Andre0087, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

Xerobull likes this.
  14. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A cousin of yours @Roscoe Arbuckle or just someone who shares the same spirit animal?

Reeko, Andre0087 and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

This made me smile. Karma is a b*itch

jiggyfly likes this.
  16. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i actually agree with lady grah-grah on this one...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-graham-told-cops-shot-100640748.html

Lindsey Graham Told Cops They Should Have Shot Jan. 6 Rioters In The Head: Book

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told police officers that he didn’t understand why they didn’t open fire on rioting Donald Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol last year, according to a new book.

“You guys should have shot them all in the head,” Graham is quoted as saying, per excerpts shared by Politico on Friday. The senator, who is often a key ally to the former president, reportedly made the remarks at a meeting with law enforcement four months after the Jan. 6 insurrection in Washington.

“We gave you guys guns, and you should have used them,” Graham reportedly added. “I don’t understand why that didn’t happen.”

Michael Fanone, a former D.C. Metropolitan Police officer who was badly beaten by Trump supporters during the riot, recalled the exchange in the book “Hold the Line: The Insurrection and One Cop’s Battle for America’s Soul,” due out Tuesday.

Fanone also recalled Graham threatening to end a meeting with the bereaved mother of a Capitol Police officer — Brian Sicknick, who died after the riot — “right now” if she continued to speak badly of Trump.

Graham has not commented on the claims.

Fanone, a one-time Trump voter, has become a fierce critic of Republican hypocrisy over the riot and GOP attempts to downplay the violence. He resigned from the police last year and is now a CNN contributor on law enforcement issues.

Graham routinely condemned Trump before his 2016 election victory but went on to become one of his staunchest supporters. After the riot, Graham said “enough is enough” on the Senate floor and appeared to cut ties with Trump — but he’s since cozied back up to the former president.

18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

the mindless drones really did get handled with kid gloves

Where were the batons to the head? The rubber bullets? Tear gas? Mace? Real bullets once the attack was underway and cops were getting assaulted left and right?

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How many times do we hear that when an LEO kills someone that the LEO is justified because the person wasn’t complying, “if they complied they would be alive”. Those people on Jan. 6th weren’t complying and suddenly they are victims of an overzealous police force and Ashli Babbitt is a martyr. I’ve yet to hear from those defending or downplaying Jan 6th that Ashli Babbit should’ve just complied and she would be still alive. This is even from people that defended Derek Chauvin and said that George Floyd should’ve just complied even though he was cuffed with two LEO on him.

mdrowe00 likes this.