1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Man you despicable.

Never pass up a chance to troll.

it's no wonder your daughter despises you.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  2. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I'll go one better: What if real, highly trained, armed terrorists had infiltrated these MAGA assholes and gained entrance to the Capitol building. They could have executed any number of Senators and Congressmen/women not to mention steal/destroy priceless historical property. Or steal classified information from computer systems left unlocked. Or plant explosives - even detonate suicide bombs. It was sheer dumb ****ing luck that we got the "World's Dumbest" riot yesterday. It's like those dumbasses in Washington did not learn one goddammed thing from 9/11. But unlike then, this time there are no Muslims to scapegoat for political gain.

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

An insurrection is an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government ...as defined, this wasn’t it. It was a trespass without a plan...by this definition BLM/Antifa had dozens of insurrection moments in 2020...this was a mass mob mentality moment

4. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

You're right, invading the effing US Congress while it is in session isn't an attack on civil authority/government. :rolleyes:

AleksandarN, joshuaao, Reeko and 6 others like this.
  5. ROXRAN

It’s all over Jay, just do a search for “CNN peaceful protests” , they have a lot of examples and even funny memes

6. ROXRAN

It’s an interruption and a trespass at a important federal timeline but hardly an attack lol

7. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

No, it was an insurrection.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They just, like, wanted a tour, man. I mean, have you ever dropped thousands of dollars to stay a couple of nights in the Trump hotel and then don't even get to tour the capitol? Ain't right.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It definitely was. It was an attack on the Capitol. You don't need firearms to attack the capitol. You just need enough people to pummel over cops and bats and other blunt instruments to break windows and doors to get through. It was an insurrection. Your euphemism of "trespass" is a joke.

Let us pray you are a troll account and aren't sincere.

10. fchowd0311

A failed insurrection is still an attempted insurrection.

clos4life likes this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Facts my friend:

1. Are bringing bombs considered being "armed"

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...count-2021/h_a8427f16f5c09d46e0dcff011e3d48c0

2. Also DC is not open carry for very good reasons like here in Texas.

https://giffords.org/lawcenter/state-laws/assault-weapons-in-washington-dc/

3. Yes it was organized

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/trump-rioters-planned-online

Even I saw on social media for WEEKS with my MAGA friends that this was being egged on in the right wing media sphere.

Look everyone I know that is MAGA yesterday and today are very confused, and in denial. And I get it... Everyone believes they are the heroes and on team good guys.

The fact is though, that 55% of REPUBLICAN VOTERS DO NOT support what happened yesterday at least to some degree.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2021/01/07/US-capitol-trump-poll

So there is hope that the MAGA movement I know you and many of my friends and family support is self policed a bit, but the fact is that nearly 80% of the MAGA movement was polled the other day thinking that the debunked conspiracy theories of the election being stolen are true.

So the 55% like yourself just need to look at yourself in the mirror and think about what you do that influences the 45% of crazies who will literally organize and perform terrorist acts in the name of your Cleric. It is the responsibility of people like you to police your own by the spread or propaganda and lies that YOU KNOW will affect the 45% in a way that could lead to violence and terrorism.

You have a part here man. The spread of propagated lies, and conspiracy theories in your circle does real damage when we now know that 45% of your MAGA movement will act because 80% of your movement believes the lies. When you believe the lies, your terrorist acts are heroic acts in your mind.

THAT is the problem. People like you in the 55% who spread propaganda, and allow the 45% to become radicalized.

12. fchowd0311

Did your daughter disown you yet?

Who am I kidding. This is the internet. Do you have a daughter? Or is this some shtick of yours you invest a lot of time in?

#592 fchowd0311, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  13. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey, that's what I told my mom when I wasn't admitted to Harvard!

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

BigM and dmoneybangbang like this.
  15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He will likely be under arrest by then FWIW. Morons livestreaming their own coup is their undoing.

16. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Yep, it was an insurrection.

JayGoogle and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

These insurrectionists are so stupid I guarantee you they didn't think about what comes after their mob actions. They will be identified, tracked down, and arrested. Enjoy looking over your shoulder until you are arrested.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  18. dookiester

dookiester Member

100% agree. also lincoln wasn't assassinated, a bullet was just trespassing through his head but hardly an attack. open your eyes sheeple.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You're another one. A troll traitor clown without the basic awareness to feel shame over your behavior. Sedition comes to the Republican Party, it's so cool!

AleksandarN, Reeko, Rashmon and 2 others like this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

No Worries, mdrowe00 and ElPigto like this.