1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. SuraGotMadHops

Most of these clowns don't even know what fascism actually means.

MojoMan likes this.
  2. PatBev

PatBev Member

They should’ve really gave Donny 10 minutes to defend himself last night. The comedy would’ve been too good

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  3. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

Project much?

4. SuraGotMadHops

He would have welcomed that opportunity, they know he would have destroyed them.

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

His comment was enough to add him to my ignore list. You can't have an honest debate with those types. Makes me wonder if they've actually ever read history books about those times, and the ways guys like Hitler got in power and brainwashed the masses.

To hear the stories from the soldiers themselves really shows how brainwashed they were. They believed all Hitler's lies and propaganda. Traitor Trump might not want commit genocide, but he is just as evil when it comes to lying and spreading propaganda to create hate and distrust. He can't and never will admit he is wrong, and certainly can't accept defeat.

#5225 deb4rockets, Jun 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  6. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

These two exemplify the Dunning-Kruger effect.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

When your ideology is flimsy and a failure you have to trojan horse it into the public. Being dishonest about it is the whole gameplan but it's too bad that Trump pretty much made this way too obvious.

This dude is not giving up power he attains. He admires Putin, he admires Kim Jong, he admires Xi, he admires all these people for a reason. Calls them strong, smart, intelligent, because he wants to do what they've all done.

Bill Maher had the right of it before anyone else, called out the coup, kept saying he never wants to leave office, he's made that VERY clear. The evidence is right there in the public, on tape, with his voice. Jan 6 everyone condemned him, even some of these GOP leaders that are now afraid to, and that should tell you everything you need to know.

Trump's been caught in 4k on this whole thing, the only reason he and the others that also planned for it aren't being punished is because everyone is terrified of the minority radical right wing base that is also openly calling out for executions and an authoritarian government. These people are lost, gone, but hopefully these hearings will make it clear to the rest of the country to never give Trump power again and to not trust anyone he's backing.

DOMINATOR, Andre0087, Agent94 and 3 others like this.
  8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Truth! That pig is still lying about losing and posting out about the investigations like it's a farce. The only farce is believing a single word out of his lying mouth.

VooDooPope, Blatz and JayGoogle like this.
  9. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Get em Bubba!! Don't let the libtards confuse you wit facts n figurs. Earth ain't no spearoid. Woman didn't come from no peach tree dish, she come from Adams rib. Keep doin gods work!!!

10. dmoneybangbang

You are hysterical. You need to calm down and think about Mike Pence.

11. dmoneybangbang

Ivanka Trump vs Donald Trump..... Old Man Trump would sell out his own daughter to maintain his tiny hands ego.

Amiga, krosfyah and VooDooPope like this.
  12. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

False. The ratings for the top 10 shows on cable TV are all right wing shows on Fox. So your claim that "almost all media" is left wing is another lie.

...but when facts don't matter, you call sell yourself whatever narrative you desire.

I'll bite on your whataboutism re: gender. To this day, the Olympic Committee (supported by medical advice) cannot define what is a woman and they themselves have answered, "it depends". So no, what you think is a simple truth is in fact not so simple. You "simple truth" folks also believed the earth was flat and at the center of the universe. Just look a bit harder (with the help of science), and what looks simple is not. Same logic if you look at attendance of Trump rallies as evidence that Trump won. Looks are often deceiving ...especially for the simple minded or the intentionally ignorant that only vote based on emotion.

VooDooPope likes this.
  13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

14. Buck Turgidson

Well, his dream finally came true and he got ****ed by Ivanka.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You love sucking Trump's nuts, don't ya? You are like Faux News, who is make believing Jan 6th hearings are not happening.

VooDooPope likes this.
  16. SuraGotMadHops

I vote based on wallet, my wallet was fatter during Trump's successful term. How's that record inflation treating ya fat boy?

Men are men, women are women, there is no gray area there. If you think otherwise, you're a damn weirdo.

17. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh I finally get it! Your greatest concern is that the trains run on time.

Agent94 likes this.
  18. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You are apparently devoid of both grace and class. Which is a common dysfunction from you people.

19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

"you people"? You are void any intelligence.

VooDooPope likes this.
  20. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

If you are voting based on your wallet, then you should attend less Trump rallies (aka voting). He tore down trade agreements with Canada/Mexico, he restricted workforces that supply agriculture and manufacturing, and instigated a trade war with China. Not to mention he undermined scientific confidence re: our Covid response slowing down our ability to bounce back. All those chickens have come home to roost. So again, if you are a simple thinker based on what you "see", then I understand how you blame Biden for inflation.

I'm not communicating my opinion about gender. I'm communicating what the Olympic Committee determined with scores of people dedicated to figuring this out, yet they can't. But if you just want to use your eye test, check out the Pride Parade and good luck with that.

Anybody that changed the world was considered a weirdo by many at the time ...so I'll accept your childish attempt to insult me as a compliment and proof that you are unwilling and/or unable to have an actual conversation based on merit.

VooDooPope and Andre0087 like this.