1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Brandon Roy: I'm so tired

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, May 1, 2009.

1. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

why would this even be mentioned in a sports article?? What a terrible writer, absolutely biased and completely not truthful. Throwing cups?? What F'ing cups? :mad:

2. Crush

Crush Rookie

Or we could just be cold and insensitive

:cool:

3. Crush

Crush Rookie

But in fact I do know those words are terrible. I don't know about needing family encouragement and involvement but those words.. man

4. Crush

Crush Rookie

And by those words I mean "I'm so tired"

Speaking of which, I'm kind of tired myself. Had to triple post. I really need to be able to edit

5. rockets fan

rockets fan Rookie

6. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

7. gamor

gamor Member

easy answer for Roy: become a Rocket, you wull get a alot opens shots;
    you will have a big guy anchor inside; you will have 2 tough guys lift defense off your shoulder. ;)

We will welcome you with 2 arms open, Roy.
    now say goodbye to portland

8. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Man, I wonder if people would be this complimentary if T-Mac was the one saying he was so tired after a playoff loss.

Oh wait, that actually happened.

(Sorry, just a pet peeve. Everyone always seems to be so incredibly myopic and it bugs the hell out of me.)

9. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Canzano is basically Oregon Live's version of Blinebury. And I've seen some not-so-complimentary things said about him on Blazers fan sites, just like here. He definitely comes off as a major douche bag in his articles.

10. jedicro

jedicro Member

Blazers in 7? Blazers in 7?

LOL me and my friend were making fun of that all throughout the fourth quarter.

And I never saw any cups thrown anywhere near the Blazers bench. This guy is a ****

11. tomato

tomato Member

Wait, a guy who is a homer for his town's team is the same as the guy who got called a hater here? You want that guy to be unbiased? Like Rich Blue was?

12. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Bayless was too green for a series like this. It was apparent during one of the timeouts in Game 6 when instead of focusing on the huddle, he was watching the timeout entertainment at half court with a huge smile across his face. He didn't even try to hide it, and not once did he look away to even pretend to be listening to McMillan. It's the most important game of their season, and the most important game of a lot of their careers, and the kid can't even pay attention in the huddle (and this was early, when it was still a close game).

No way he was going to see any significant minutes.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The most important thing to gleam from another city's paper is usually the quotes.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This is true, but to flat out LIE about the fans throwing cups at the Blazers, and that we chanted starting in the THIRD quarter is just irresponsible journalism. Where's the accountability for the media these days? They can say whatever they want because they know nobody is going to call them out on it, and make them pay consequences.

15. Chamillionaire

kobe's going to be one tired ***. definitely. shane and ron's prides are up for stakes.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Is it a compliment to Battier/Artest? Or an insult to his teammates... In other words, I am tired of doing everything, creating everything, someone else step it up...

17. chasingu

chasingu Member

He plays pretty well in this series.

I used to ignore him and don't think he will be a threat to us. But after this series, I know he is gonna be the next Kobe.

18. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The only player on our team who is better than Roy is Yao Ming. Roy has had to carry his team mostly by himself. I don't think he is trying to downplay anything what the Rockets did.

19. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Seroiusly, when I saw his pale face in the game 6, I knew that man was physically sick, flu... whatever.

20. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

both. dwade just dissed his teammates before game 6 too sayin' basically they didn't pull their weight while he complains of not being 100%.