1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brandon Miller....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Feb 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He's gunning for Dean's List.

peleincubus likes this.
  2. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

He’s originally from Cashville, Ten-A-Key

King1 likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Nah, Porter is an idiot until further notice.

He has consistently been an ******* around employees of the Rockets and the coaching and training staff.

It was less than a year ago where he challenged his own coach to a fight and left the game at halftime.

Let’s wait another year or two before we remove the idiot moniker.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Buck Johnson
    Robert Horry
    @Dr of Dunk

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

And someone will still draft him and pay him. Lol

Corrosion and daywalker02 like this.
  6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I'll take Whitmore over Miller and Jarace.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

It will never come off. He'll never care. Just a guy who thinks he is way better than he is

8. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

how do u extend a guy who tries to fight his coach? I didn’t realize things were that bad with KPJ. I’m not sure why we’ve spent the last couple seasons making him the center of our team. I just don’t get why you would build on that kind of foundation or want that kind of attitude mixing with your young prospects. It’s like team culture isn’t even a consideration.

9. maj21

maj21 Member

It was over a year ago. That game against Denver was on New Year’s Day. It’s your opinion, believe what you want

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

@Nook knows more than you.

So does everyone else, to be fair.

11. maj21

maj21 Member

Not at all. You just don’t like me bc I don’t give a **** about broke wrist running Sengun. You can follow his ass when he gets traded

Verbal Christ and Raven like this.
  12. MystikArkitect

Because the organization is a dumpster fire that makes poor decisions. You have multiple pundits, outlets, ex players etc etc talk about how bad it is and how there's no accountability and you rather give the Rockets the benefit of the doubt?

Porter is toxic and always will be. The only teams that would take him on are teams that are so desperate that they need to. Like the Rockets.

13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

maj21 likes this.
  14. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

If KPJ actually tried to fight anyone on this team he would not have been extended ESPECIALLY a coach. Did he have a bratty outburst and throw his food and run away in a tantrum? I'd say yes. Did he assist in the murder of anyone? Has he raped anyone? Sheesh you'd think such a problem player would have more technical fouls on the court too right? :rolleyes:

Best to just stay in the realm of debating actual on court issues and weaknesses where most of his detractors have a leg to stand on in lieu of just creating more fan fiction.

Corrosion and maj21 like this.
  15. CertifiedTroll

His comparison has changed from Paul George to Gilbert Arenas

Rashmon likes this.
  16. maj21

maj21 Member

It’s crazy that they even brought KPJ in this. They just take any opportunity to pounce lol. These guys crack me up tbh

Verbal Christ likes this.
  17. TimDuncanDonaut

Not that crazy... since was also a gun related incident.

"Kevin Porter Jr. was arrested early on Sunday morning in Ohio on a gun charge. ...

A booking document obtained by Cleveland.com stated that "a loaded firearm was accessible to any operator or passenger without leaving the vehicle." Porter was later released after posting a $4,000 bond. "

link

18. MystikArkitect

I can't imagine what some people here would do if Jalen Green had been arrested on a gun charge and the Rockets still drafted him. Or if he threw a temper tantrum and stormed out of the arena.

Unfortunately Tilman really likes these reclamation projects or people that feel like they "owe" you. It's a psychological strategy employed by abusers all the time. Doesn't surprise me that KPj is still here. It's similar to how in a relationship or marriage, people who get cheated on don't leave their spouse. They actually like it because it gives them something else they can use against them to give them more control over them.

19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Nobody (except for 7 people here) wants him on the roster. He is a trash person and a trash player

20. maj21

maj21 Member

Okay, you say it 24/7. Your point has been made lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.