1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brandon Lloyd's on the trade block: yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by vinsensual, Oct 13, 2011.

?

Brandon Lloyd?

1. Eh might as well.

99 vote(s)
    83.9%
  2. No more bronco inbreeding.

19 vote(s)
    16.1%
  1. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

LOL! I don't think going broke is a good thing, but definitely see how trading a 2nd for Marshall would get the Texans there.

2. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

I cannot and will not give credit to a NFL player who is afraid putting his body on the line to win a game.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Um, you mean like when he played 3 quarters of football with a separated f***ing shoulder?

4. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

And lost the game.

5. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Moral victories and excuses are cool though.

6. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

So first you make the comment that you dont give credit to an NFL player when they dont put their body on the line...but now, they have to put their body on the line and win the game to get credit.

Makes sense.

7. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

No, I said he didn't put his body on the line TO win the game. He made no effort. If he had dove for the end zone and lost, then ok. But, he was too chicken**** to do that.

I responded to when he brought up the point that he played with a separated shoulder. So ****ing what? It doesnt excuse him from not trying.

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

9. YaosDirtyStache

Firstly let me respond to your pugnacious and misanthropic jab at me, referring to me as a "Corporate **********." Allow me to explain something to you for a moment... I know more about football in my 25 year old body than you do in your bald, slow, porcine body and I will attest to the fact you are in possession of a microphallus.

Secondly if he simply dove in for the endzone and lost...you as the mentally challenge dolt you are would simply blame Schaub for not trying to make the smart pass.

Arguing with an idiot such as yourself is quite the exhausting venture for sound minded and intelligent people such as myself, who value a player on his merits rather than his faults.

He is better than average, so we shouldnt complain too much...you on the other hand are below average in every way minus girth and weight.

1 person likes this.
  10. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Really?

1 person likes this.
  11. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

The end zone was open, he hesistated. There was no smart throw to be made at that point. Even so, the only smart throw would have been a quick slant. Second, in no way is Matt Schaub better than average. Third, you are truly a matt schaub ********** by the way you got mad and your ass just sprung a leak. You said he's better than average, name one quality that he has that makes it so. He has NO pocket presence, a weak arm, no mobility, does not step into his throws.

12. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Why are we discussing Matt Schaub in a thread about Brandon Lloyd?? This is why threads keep getting locked. Stop it.

Back to the topic. Lloyd would be such a big upgrade at receiver for this team, it's not even funny. We could put him at the 2, and have Mason in the slot. Or, we could have Walter at the 2, and put Lloyd in the slot. We could even put AJ in the slot, and slide Lloyd into the 1 spot on some plays. The possibilities are endless, and Kubiak would have a field day with the options that would be presented to him. I hope the rumors are true, and we really are interested. Even if it's not for Lloyd.....any of the WRs that are available right now on the market would be fantastic for this team. I hope we can get something done.

14. YaosDirtyStache

[​IMG]

15. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Only 13 year olds say "owned" anymore bruh.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I need a ruling here Clutchfans.....

Is it "Owned" or "pwned"...and is it "Bruh" or "Brah"

It is hard to keep up with the internet venacular (sp?)

DD

17. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Hope you get rookified "bruh".

18. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

That's cool. I'll shut up when Schaub shows he can come up big in the moment.

19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

We need to be in there just to stop TEN from getting him.

20. Relentless

Relentless Member

We're gonna get him.

If I'm right, I want you all to respect me like I'm Ronny.