1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale (Brand New) Top Flite by Callaway XL 2012 Men's Complete Golf Set

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Antec, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Antec

Antec Member

Are you looking for a set of beginning/intermediate clubs?

I only ask because I recently got a brand new set as a gift but I really have no interest in golf at the moment. I really am more of a Range person but not really a full game player. So instead i ended up going to golfsmith and buying a used driver and 3 wood.

If no one wants to buy it from clutchfans then im prob going to list it on craigslist for $200. But if you want it ill sell it to you Cf-ers for $150.

http://www.amazon.com/Top-Flite-Mens.../dp/B00766S1RA

They retail for about $250 up to $300 from most stores. Mine are brand new. Everything is still plastic wrapped. Each individual iron and driver is all plastic wrapped. All the reviews ive read says they are very very good for beginners to intermediate and are very forgiving. You get everything that is listed in that amazon listing. The bag on my set is red. If you are interested please reply to this post or PM me.

[​IMG]

Top Flite is manufactured by Callaway so these are a very good and dependable.

2. Ismail

Ismail Member

I might be, I'll send you an email through the board.

3. Antec

Antec Member

Hey i responded to you just now. Let me know if you didnt receive it.

4. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Delete

#4 Butterfingers, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  5. Antec

Antec Member

[​IMG]

So this is what it looks like in red.

6. le081488

le081488 Member

message sent